Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- 20ManReview forReview forI have severe ADHD, my Adderall helps me immensely with my day-to-day work. I still have an appetite and it doesn't effect my sleeping unless I take it in the late afternoon. Overall I think it helps someone a lot with diagnosed ADHD.
- 56ManReview forReview forimproved urination as well as improved erections
- 29WomanReview forReview forI found the smallest dose that worked for me and take it only when I really, really need it.
- 21WomanReview forReview forBe sure to drink lots of water, and eat lots of calorie-dense foods. Useful though it is, Adderall might make you forget to eat (like it did me, whenever I changed my dosage) and that can mean trouble.
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 58ManReview forReview forFind the right dosage and stick with it - don't take it "as needed." Expect some sleeping hassles, and watch your diet.
- 21WomanReview forReview forMonitor your caffeine intake because in combo with Adderall it can make you jittery or anxious. And try to leave several hours for it to get out of your system before bedtime.
- 45ManReview forReview forEveryone knows what VIagra does. It works well, and I'm glad I finally talked to my doctor.
- 67WomanReview forReview forI would have started taking it sooner if I had known how well it works
Recent news from Iodine
- Welcome to Iodine.com
Better information about thousands of drugs, built from clinical research and real-life experience from people like you.
- I have erectile dysfunction, but can’t take Viagra — what now?
Consider the case of Mr. Jones, a new patient I was helping in an ambulatory cardiac clinic. Most of my patients are on multiple…