Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- 27WomanReview forReview fordefinitely take with food.
- 29WomanReview forReview forI found the smallest dose that worked for me and take it only when I really, really need it.
- 35WomanReview forReview forWorth the drowsiness and zombie-like affect it gives me when I'm suffering from a full-blown panic attack or have had a few days of insomnia. Must be careful not to use it regularly because it's very addictive.
- WomanReview forReview forI only take one medication and its Xanax. I am 64 year old female with PTSD. I wake up and my pulse is 127 without xanax. Yes it's addicting cause it works. Last panic attack didn't have my Xanax on hand, ended up in hospital for 3 days
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- ManReview forReview forDosages are probably too high that are prescribed. Even a tiny dose helps.
- 67WomanReview forReview forI would have started taking it sooner if I had known how well it works
- ManReview forReview forI have been very careful taking Xanax due to danger of dependency. I only take it during severe panic attacks or Anxiety. A 30 day script usually lasts me 90 days. I also practice meditation which helps greatly.
- ManReview forReview forWorks rather fast (< than 30 mins.), so no need to take Xanax to anticipate an anxiety attack. Knowing you have a tablet on you is often enough. It does make you feel rather sleepy sometimes, depending on the dose.
Recent news from Iodine
- How naloxone saves lives — and why it’s so controversial
The drug naloxone, (also known by the brand name, Narcan), has been both a saving grace and, more recently, a lightening rod in the fight…
- Vote for Iodine in the Webby Awards!
Big news at Iodine HQ this week: We are a finalist for a Webby Award for Best Health Website!
- 8 drugs that are surprisingly addictive
It’s well known that the US faces an epidemic of addiction to prescription opioids (which are typically prescribed to treat severe pain)…
- The most expensive drug in the world
It seems like every week we get hit with another controversy about drug pricing. A few months ago, the makers of Epipen, Mylan, decided to…
- I want an IUD. Now what?
If you’re a woman living in the US, the Internet may have convinced you that you should get an IUD — and soon.
- What is a drug formulary?
And why is it making it so hard for me to get my prescription?
- What the next head of healthcare policy thinks about birth control
Katy Talento, Donald Trump’s new head of healthcare policy, has an impressive background in public health, capped with a degree from the…
- 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015
It wasn’t just your imagination: 2016 really was a depressing year. In fact, 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015 At least…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter