Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- Reviewed Adderallon 6/30/2016If you cannot fall asleep the night after taking it, absolutely do not take it the next day to help you avoid tiredness.20ManADHD
- Reviewed Adderallon 10/9/2015Don't just stop taking it.37ManTwo years or more
- Reviewed Cialison 7/25/2016Taking every 36hours works great48ManEnlarged prostate
- Reviewed Xanaxon 1/11/2017Incredibly addictive! But also very effective for anxiety. Be careful with it.26ManAnxiety
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Reviewed ibuprofenon 5/1/2017I don't know if this happens to everyone or just those with colitis, but after a few days of taking regular dosing i begin to get diarrhea. Ugh. Other than that, it works great.60WomanJust as neededPain
- Reviewed tramadolon 5/5/2017A godsend for my chronic nerve pain; doesn't have the sheer pain relief power of stronger opioids, but it does diminish the perception of pain enough for me to work and have a life. Equally important, it takes the edge of my chronic anxiety so I can keep that under control as well. I take (4) 50-mg tablets daily along with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant.61WomanTwo years or morePain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Reviewed Xanaxon 9/21/2016No matter what, don't increase your dosage without a doctor's approval as it will only take more and more to do the job. Definitely no drinking or even driving.33WomanAnxiety
- Reviewed Adderallon 10/16/2017test test test30ManTwo years or moreNarcolepsy
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…