Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- 35WomanReview forReview forWorth the drowsiness and zombie-like affect it gives me when I'm suffering from a full-blown panic attack or have had a few days of insomnia. Must be careful not to use it regularly because it's very addictive.
- 47WomanReview forReview forI wish I had known that over time I would build up a tolerance to adderall.
- 70WomanReview forReview forIt is the ONLY thing that stops the racing thoughts so I can fall asleep. I have tried ambien, lunesta ativan, and others over the years. No hangover if you take less than.10
- 27WomanReview forReview fordefinitely take with food.
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 21WomanReview forReview forMonitor your caffeine intake because in combo with Adderall it can make you jittery or anxious. And try to leave several hours for it to get out of your system before bedtime.
- 21ManReview forReview forFor me, it is very necessary to eat a big meal before my dose or else it will be near impossible to eat a full meal for the duration of the day
- 56ManReview forReview forimproved urination as well as improved erections
- 21WomanReview forReview forBe sure to drink lots of water, and eat lots of calorie-dense foods. Useful though it is, Adderall might make you forget to eat (like it did me, whenever I changed my dosage) and that can mean trouble.
Recent news from Iodine
- Are you taking too much Tylenol without knowing it?
Pretty much everyone experiences pain at some point in their lives. Sometimes it’s just a headache or a minor injury or brief illness — but…
- Have asthma? You may want to think twice before taking these meds
An asthma attack can be a horrific experience. Imagine your chest tightening so much that it feels like you’re breathing through a straw…
- This is why your allergy meds have stopped working
If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you probably have a go-to list of medications to combat sneezing, runny nose, coughing, and other…
- Common drug allergies and what to do about them
More often than not, a trip to the doctor’s office will result in you leaving with a new prescription in hand. But before deciding which…
- Traveling tips for allergy and asthma sufferers
School’s out and summer is here — meaning vacation, whether it’s a three-week jaunt across Europe or a road trip over long holiday weekend…
- Your medicine may be illegal overseas
Alone and exhausted. Thousands of miles from home. Going through airport security in a foreign airport. And then: Shock settles into fear…
- I have erectile dysfunction, but can’t take Viagra — what now?
Consider the case of Mr. Jones, a new patient I was helping in an ambulatory cardiac clinic. Most of my patients are on multiple…
- How naloxone saves lives — and why it’s so controversial
The drug naloxone, (also known by the brand name, Narcan), has been both a saving grace and, more recently, a lightening rod in the fight…