Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- 60WomanReview forReview forWas prescribed naproxen for shoulder pain and inflammation, twice a day for 10 days. Pain disappeared almost immediately. No discernible side effects. Hoping the effects will be long lasting after stopping the medication.
- 57WomanReview forReview forTry lower dosages first. You may be surprised about how little it takes. Because it is quick acting I can wait and take it only when I really need it.
- 56ManReview forReview forimproved urination as well as improved erections
- 29WomanReview forReview forI found the smallest dose that worked for me and take it only when I really, really need it.
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 21WomanReview forReview forMonitor your caffeine intake because in combo with Adderall it can make you jittery or anxious. And try to leave several hours for it to get out of your system before bedtime.
- 27WomanReview forReview fordefinitely take with food.
- 51WomanReview forReview forNot suitable for all copd or asthma sufferers but for those who can be prscribed it is wise to be prescribed omeprazole or alternative med to help protect the stomach and esophagus from acid reflux.
- 58ManReview forReview forFind the right dosage and stick with it - don't take it "as needed." Expect some sleeping hassles, and watch your diet.
Recent news from Iodine
- This is why your allergy meds have stopped working
If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you probably have a go-to list of medications to combat sneezing, runny nose, coughing, and other…
- Common drug allergies and what to do about them
More often than not, a trip to the doctor’s office will result in you leaving with a new prescription in hand. But before deciding which…
- Traveling tips for allergy and asthma sufferers
School’s out and summer is here — meaning vacation, whether it’s a three-week jaunt across Europe or a road trip over long holiday weekend…
- Your medicine may be illegal overseas
Alone and exhausted. Thousands of miles from home. Going through airport security in a foreign airport. And then: Shock settles into fear…
- I have erectile dysfunction, but can’t take Viagra — what now?
Consider the case of Mr. Jones, a new patient I was helping in an ambulatory cardiac clinic. Most of my patients are on multiple…
- How naloxone saves lives — and why it’s so controversial
The drug naloxone, (also known by the brand name, Narcan), has been both a saving grace and, more recently, a lightening rod in the fight…
- Vote for Iodine in the Webby Awards!
Big news at Iodine HQ this week: We are a finalist for a Webby Award for Best Health Website!
- 8 drugs that are surprisingly addictive
It’s well known that the US faces an epidemic of addiction to prescription opioids (which are typically prescribed to treat severe pain)…