Drug info you can trust
Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- WomanReview forReview forThis can become habit forming and is not for ongoing use. I had some friends that were taking it daily, I only as needed. Also not really for sleep, it is not long lasting to sustain.
- 58ManReview forReview forFind the right dosage and stick with it - don't take it "as needed." Expect some sleeping hassles, and watch your diet.
- 33ManReview forReview forI take 10mg every morning at least an hour before I eat something. As long as I follow this rule every day, I never have heartburn. If I don't, I will get heartburn regularly over even the most mildest foods.
- 21WomanReview forReview forMonitor your caffeine intake because in combo with Adderall it can make you jittery or anxious. And try to leave several hours for it to get out of your system before bedtime.
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 51WomanReview forReview forNot suitable for all copd or asthma sufferers but for those who can be prscribed it is wise to be prescribed omeprazole or alternative med to help protect the stomach and esophagus from acid reflux.
- ManReview forReview forDosages are probably too high that are prescribed. Even a tiny dose helps.
- 42ManReview forReview forI was having horrible acid reflux and was diagnosed with Barrett's rings in my esophagus 9 years ago. Since I started taking this simple drug, the acid reflux is completely gone and the ring growth has been arrested.
- 21ManReview forReview forFor me, it is very necessary to eat a big meal before my dose or else it will be near impossible to eat a full meal for the duration of the day
Recent news from Iodine
- 8 Drugs That Are Surprisingly Addictive
It’s well known that the US faces an epidemic of addiction to prescription opioids (which are typically prescribed to treat severe pain)…
- The most expensive drug in the world
It seems like every week we get hit with another controversy about drug pricing. A few months ago, the makers of Epipen, Mylan, decided to…
- I want an IUD. Now what?
If you’re a woman living in the US, the Internet may have convinced you that you should get an IUD — and soon.
- What is a drug formulary?
And why is it making it so hard for me to get my prescription?
- What the next head of healthcare policy thinks about birth control
Katy Talento, Donald Trump’s new head of healthcare policy, has an impressive background in public health, capped with a degree from the…
- 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015
It wasn’t just your imagination: 2016 really was a depressing year. In fact, 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015 At least…
- Year in Review: A Cross-Platform App with React Native
About a year and a half ago, we made the momentous decision to build our second mobile app using React Native. We are a team of designers…
- Tramadol: The most dangerous drug in the world
Imagine a prescription medication that relieves pain just as well as narcotics like Oxycontin, but isn’t addictive. Too good to be true?
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter