Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- 31ManReview forReview forDrink plenty of water while taking Adderall. Also, if you eat before you take this medication in the morning it will mitigate any and possibly all potential anxiousness or nervousness that you may feel throughout the morning.
- 36ManReview forReview forI experience mild jittery side effects for the first 2-3 days after dose increases but it's been a miracle for me. My daughter had to be switched to Straterra because it caused her to be angry and emotional. I highly recommend it!
- 24WomanReview forReview forMy anxiety was making me afraid to use it at first, which was defeating the whole purpose. But after trying it, I realized there was no reason to be afraid of it.
- 37ManReview forReview forQuick relief for panic attacks and a good sleep aid for anxiety-based inability to sleep through the night
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 19ManReview forReview forIt makes you uncomfortably jittery, makes you unnaturally awake, it lost its effectiveness within 1 week. It also makes you have extreme erectile and sexual dysfunction.
- 57ManReview forReview forI would limit it to take as needed. Make sure you know how often you can take it because it fizzles out quickly
- 24ManReview forReview forWorked great for me to keep me on task at work. Biggest side effect of this medication that is difficult to deal with was the 2 or 3 migraines per week. I avoided taking weekends to prevent additional migraines.
- 17WomanReview forReview forIt is not the only medication that works for ADHD. It makes me jittery; my hands shake, my teeth grind, my jaw clicks, my leg shakes, I pick at my skin, and more. It makes me miserable, it is not worth it.
Recent news from Iodine
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
- Beers: The list to know if you’re 65 and older
As we get older, our bodies turn against us. Our blood pressure starts to rise, knees develop arthritis and arteries start to clog up. And…
- Antibiotics do weird things to your gut. Here’s how to fix that.
Antibiotics are one of the wonders of modern medicine — they can purge the human body of infections that just a few decades ago would’ve…