Find the drug that's best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We're here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Users also searched for:
Featured reviews from real people
- 57WomanReview forReview forTry lower dosages first. You may be surprised about how little it takes. Because it is quick acting I can wait and take it only when I really need it.
- 47WomanReview forReview forI wish I had known that over time I would build up a tolerance to adderall.
- 20ManReview forReview forI have severe ADHD, my Adderall helps me immensely with my day-to-day work. I still have an appetite and it doesn't effect my sleeping unless I take it in the late afternoon. Overall I think it helps someone a lot with diagnosed ADHD.
- 27WomanReview forReview fordefinitely take with food.
- Share your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- 29WomanReview forReview forI found the smallest dose that worked for me and take it only when I really, really need it.
- 45ManReview forReview forEveryone knows what VIagra does. It works well, and I'm glad I finally talked to my doctor.
- 21ManReview forReview forFor me, it is very necessary to eat a big meal before my dose or else it will be near impossible to eat a full meal for the duration of the day
- 58ManReview forReview forFind the right dosage and stick with it - don't take it "as needed." Expect some sleeping hassles, and watch your diet.
Recent news from Iodine
- How naloxone saves lives — and why it’s so controversial
The drug naloxone, (also known by the brand name, Narcan), has been both a saving grace and, more recently, a lightening rod in the fight…
- Vote for Iodine in the Webby Awards!
Big news at Iodine HQ this week: We are a finalist for a Webby Award for Best Health Website!
- 8 drugs that are surprisingly addictive
It’s well known that the US faces an epidemic of addiction to prescription opioids (which are typically prescribed to treat severe pain)…
- The most expensive drug in the world
It seems like every week we get hit with another controversy about drug pricing. A few months ago, the makers of Epipen, Mylan, decided to…
- I want an IUD. Now what?
If you’re a woman living in the US, the Internet may have convinced you that you should get an IUD — and soon.
- What is a drug formulary?
And why is it making it so hard for me to get my prescription?
- What the next head of healthcare policy thinks about birth control
Katy Talento, Donald Trump’s new head of healthcare policy, has an impressive background in public health, capped with a degree from the…
- 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015
It wasn’t just your imagination: 2016 really was a depressing year. In fact, 2016 was exactly 5% more depressing than 2015 At least…