Compare Simbrinza vs. Trusopt
Head-to-head comparisons of medication uses, side effects, ratings, and more.
Simbrinza ia an effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication alone is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop.
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications | Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset glaucoma.
- Simbrinza may be more effective because it contains two medications
- It is easier to take two medications in one drop.
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure with the eye
- Simbrinza may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic..
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- Remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
- dorzolamide may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- remove contact lense, and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop.
- dorzolamide is not used in children under 2 years of age.
- Ocular hypertension Open-angle glaucoma
- Raised intraocular pressure
- In patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma
- Eye drops
- Eye drops