Compare Xalatan vs. Simbrinza
Head-to-head comparisons of medication uses, side effects, ratings, and more.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) lowers high pressure in the eye well and helps prevent glaucoma.
Simbrinza ia an effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication alone is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop.
- It's easy to use and you only need to give yourself one drop each day in the evening.
- Can be used along with other eye drops, if needed for better results.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) is available generically.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can increase the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes.
- Simbrinza may be more effective because it contains two medications
- It is easier to take two medications in one drop.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can turn the colored part of your eye and your eyelashes brown.
- Simbrinza may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic..
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- Remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
- Eye drops
- Eye drops
- Darkening of lenses
Replacing contact lenses to soon
- Darkening of lashes
Long term use