Relieves eye pain and irritation.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
No pricing data for this drug at this filter setting. Try searching onGoodRx
Our bottom line
Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) are a good choice, especially if you're recovering from eye surgery.
- Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) don't affect the pressure inside of your eye.
- Side effects shouldn't last more than a few minutes.
- The medication isn't absorbed into the rest of your body, so its effects are limited to the eye.
- If there's a scratch or cut on your eye, Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) will slow down the healing process.
- Can't be used in children 3 years or younger.
- The most frequent side effects are stinging and burning.
How it works
Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory eye drops. They stop your body from making chemicals that cause inflammation and pain in your eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops)
0From clinical trials of Acular / Reduce ocular pain and burning/stinging after corneal refractive surgery
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Corneal infiltrates
- Ocular edema
- Ocular pain
Common concerns from people taking Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?