Relieves eye pain and irritation.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) are a good choice, especially if you're recovering from eye surgery.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupons for 1 (5ml of 0.5%) eye dropper of ketorolac
- $106.19New price:$16.99Save:84%
- Kroger Pharmacy$67.31New price:$17.50Save:74%
- $102.05New price:$19.39Save:81%
- Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) don't affect the pressure inside of your eye.
- Side effects shouldn't last more than a few minutes.
- The medication isn't absorbed into the rest of your body, so its effects are limited to the eye.
- If there's a scratch or cut on your eye, Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) will slow down the healing process.
- Can't be used in children 3 years or younger.
- The most frequent side effects are stinging and burning.
How it works
Acular (Ketorolac Eye Drops) are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory eye drops. They stop your body from making chemicals that cause inflammation and pain in your eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Acular (ketorolac eye drops)
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Corneal infiltrates
- Ocular edema
- Ocular pain
Common concerns from people taking Acular (ketorolac eye drops)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?