Reviews of Allegra
Summary of Allegra (fexofenadine) reviews by people (All ages)12 people left tips
think this method is worth it
think this method works well
think this method is a hassle
- I'm allergic to my cats and have sensitive skin. Taking these help immensely and is effective for the rest of the day.26Woman
- Found out I'm allergic to Allegra had a very bad rash asthmatic attacks not good cannot take this42Man
- I found it was less effective after taking it for a couple of months. So I stopped taking it (and suffered) for a week or more. Then go back on it. After doing that a few times, it is becoming ineffective.61WomanA few monthsI took it for my cat allergy. not an option to get rid of my cat.
- Review Allegra and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- It says one tablet works for 24-hours, but I've found the effects wear off after around 12hrs. So I usually take one 180mg tablet every 12 hours.26ManSeasonal allergies
- You can only take one every 24 hours and it is not strong so results are little to nothing. I used it for hayfever though.20ManSeasonal allergies
- It works great. I tried many different types of antihistamines as well as anti inflammatorys, and this is the best. I have a huge allergic reaction to dust in my house and this helps immensely. Flonase didn't do anything for me!21ManSeasonal allergies
- For any allergies & running nose taking Allegra doesn't cause any drowsiness even in the day time.42ManSeasonal allergies
- I found this easiest to take at night so I didn't wake up with the side effects of allergies.29WomanSeasonal allergies
- No side effects. Sometimes I take a little extra with no problem. Can't completely remove my symptoms if they are bad.32ManTwo years or moreSeasonal allergies