23 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Reviewed AubagioI am not sure how good I am supposed to feel on this medication.68WomanA month or so
- Reviewed Aubagioon 10/8/2016Seems to have kept lesions at bay from last MRI I had done, however the pins & needles I have had since starting this medication 14 months ago have more than doubled and are driving me crazy. Not sure it's worth it.49WomanRelapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
- Reviewed Aubagioon 12/13/2016Horrible diarrhea and my MRI worsened dramatically55ManRelapsing remitting multiple sclerosisReview Aubagio and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Reviewed Aubagioon 3/18/2017the medication is to expensive61WomanTwo years or moreRelapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
- Reviewed Aubagioon 4/1/2017I always take an aleve with my injection and inject right before bed so I can sleep through any side affects.37WomanTwo years or moreRelapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
- Reviewed Aubagioon 5/2/2017hair loss stops after taking it for a bit. no major baldness, just extra hair in the hairbrush.36WomanA year or soRelapsing remitting multiple sclerosis