lowers eye pressure
No lower cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye
- May cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
Save on your next Azopt (Brinzolamide) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 10ml of 1% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 10ml of 1% eye dropper of Azopt (Brinzolamide) at pharmacies
- $329.52New price:$273.50Save:17%
- $448.77New price:$273.75Save:39%
- $342.19New price:$273.75Save:20%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Azopt (Brinzolamide)
What to expect when you take Azopt (Brinzolamide)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Azopt (Brinzolamide)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?