lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupons for 1 (10ml of 1%) eye dropper of brinzolamide
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye
- May cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
How it works
Decreases the production of fluids within the eye
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Azopt (brinzolamide)
Common concerns from people taking Azopt (brinzolamide)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?