Reviews of baclofen
Summary of Lioresal (baclofen) reviews by people (All ages)19 people left tips
think this method is worth it
think this method works well
think this method is a hassle
- Good for muscle aches from withdrawal but no other improvements from opiate withdrawal. Worked really well for muscle cramps and pain though. Not help with insomnia. I'm writing this review at 2:00am because I can't sleep.32WomanA couple weeksWithdrawal symptoms
- took it right away43Man
- This drug causes sleep walking. I nearly killed myself.65Man
- Review baclofen and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- It didn't help but didn't hurt me34Woman
- I like it much better than flexeril. No brain fog!64Woman
- Makes me really groggy58ManA month or soI took it for: muscle spasms.
- It may change your personality especially if you have been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder and cause you to sleep walk36WomanSpasticity
- No side effects, taken over one year for Spasms70ManSpasticity
- It makes you so tired, interferes with my life. At 90 mg per day.16WomanSpasticity