lowers eye pressure
Lower-cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- Betagan may be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye.
- If caught in time the reduction of pressure in the eye can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- Betagan may cause blurred vision, short term.
- It is generally not used if you have asthma, COPD or other lung conditions.
- It is generally not used if you have a slow heart rate or other heart conditions.
- There are more side effects than many other eye medications.
Save on your next Betagan (Levobunolol) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper of Betagan (Levobunolol) at pharmacies
- Kroger Pharmacy
- $91.53New price:$77.80Save15%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Betagan (Levobunolol)
What to expect when you take Betagan (Levobunolol)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Betagan (Levobunolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?