Lowers blood pressure.
Our bottom line
Zebeta (Bisoprolol) is usually given to people who have taken other blood pressure meds unsuccessfully or have recently had significant heart problems.
- (30) 5mg tablet
- Cost for (30) 5mg tablets of Zebeta (Bisoprolol) at pharmacies
- Kroger Pharmacy$35.16New price:$17.58Save:50%
- Rite-Aid$44.28New price:$22.14Save:50%
- $38.71New price:$22.45Save:42%
- Good for protecting the heart and lowering blood pressure if you've had a heart attack.
- Available in a generic version.
- Also comes in combination with other medications to lower blood pressure.
- This isn't a first choice medication to lower blood pressure.
- You can't stop taking it suddenly, or else you're more likely to have a heart attack or other problems with your heart.
Side effect rates for Zebeta (Bisoprolol)
Risks and Warnings for Zebeta (Bisoprolol)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › Diabetes
Patients on Zebeta (Bisoprolol) who are also diabetic may not recognize symptoms of low blood sugar, except for sweating and dizziness. Talk to your doctor about when to monitor your blood sugar if you are started on Zebeta (Bisoprolol).