lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
A very effective first line treatment for increased eye pressure. Lowering eye pressure back to normal may prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupon for 1 (1.5ml of 0.01%) vial of carbachol
- Price with coupon: $37.36
- Kroger PharmacyPrice with coupon: $38.57
- CostcoPrice with coupon: $38.57
- Price with coupon: $39.97
- KmartPrice with coupon: $40.78
- Works the same as Pilocarpine but is somewhat stronger.
- Can be used with other medications in the eye.
- carbachol causes the pupil of the eye to become smaller, and may cause dim vision, especially at night, therefore driving at night may be impaired.
How it works
carbachol increases the flow of fluids out of the inner eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Miostat (carbachol)
Common concerns from people taking Miostat (carbachol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?