lowers eye pressure
No lower cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
A very effective first line treatment for increased eye pressure. Lowering eye pressure back to normal may prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- Works the same as Pilocarpine but is somewhat stronger.
- Can be used with other medications in the eye.
- carbachol causes the pupil of the eye to become smaller, and may cause dim vision, especially at night, therefore driving at night may be impaired.
Save on your next Miostat (Carbachol) prescription
Get the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 1.5ml of 0.01% vial
- Cost for (1) 1.5ml of 0.01% vial of Miostat (Carbachol) at pharmacies
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Miostat (Carbachol)
What to expect when you take Miostat (Carbachol)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Miostat (Carbachol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?