Lower-cost generic available
Save on your next Colestid (Colestipol) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (60) 1g tablet
- Cost for (60) 1g tablets of Colestid (Colestipol) at pharmacies
- $54.75New price:$29.02Save:47%
- $53.74New price:$29.02Save:46%
- $55.92New price:$34.67Save:38%
- Rite-Aid$70.00New price:$37.80Save:46%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Colestid (Colestipol)
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Colestid (Colestipol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?
- Was told to take it with meals, and that other meds must be taken 1 hr. before colestipol or 4 hrs. after. Was hard to find a schedule to match that, but even taking 2 of them once a day lowered my cholesterol to normal levels.Age: 62Gender: ManTaken for: High cholesterolDuration taken: A few months