An eyedrop used to treat increased pressure inside the eye
Our bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- (1) 5ml of 0.2%/0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.2%/0.5% eye dropper of Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol) at pharmacies
- Kroger Pharmacy$176.39New price:$158.75Save:10%
- $174.49New price:$158.79Save:9%
- Rite-Aid$213.04New price:$161.91Save:24%
- $175.14New price:$162.88Save:7%
- $208.82New price:$162.88Save:22%
- The two medicines do not have to be taken separately
- The medicine is absorbed into your body and therefore may react to other conditions you have, such as heart or lung conditions
Side effect rates for Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol)
Risks and Warnings for Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › High blood Pressure
- › irregular heart beats
Combigan is absorbed into your system and can interfere with other drugs you are taking for certain heart condition, such as, irregular heartbeats and high blood pressure. People with these conditions will not take Combigan.