An eyedrop used to treat increased pressure inside the eye
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- The two medicines do not have to be taken separately
- The medicine is absorbed into your body and therefore may react to other conditions you have, such as heart or lung conditions
Save on your next Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 5ml of 0.2%/0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.2%/0.5% eye dropper of Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol) at pharmacies
- Sams Club
- Kroger Pharmacy$809.67New price:$663.93Save18%
- $636.74New price:$490.29Save23%
- $675.09New price:$526.57Save22%
Side effects for Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol)
What to expect when you take Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
- Usual dose is one drop given twice daily
- Remove contact lenses and leave them out for 15 minutes after using the drops
- If other drops are used at the same time , wait 5 minutes between each medicine
Risks and Warnings for Combigan (Brimonidine / Timolol)Skip Risks and Warnings section. Skip to Tips section.
- Higher risk if:
- › High blood Pressure
- › irregular heart beats
Combigan is absorbed into your system and can interfere with other drugs you are taking for certain heart condition, such as, irregular heartbeats and high blood pressure. People with these conditions will not take Combigan.