Makes it easier to breathe.
Our bottom line
Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol) is good for people who need 2 medicines to relieve their COPD symptoms, but you need to be okay with taking it four times a day.
- (1) 120 doses of 20mcg/100mcg respimat inhaler
- Cost for (1) 120 doses of 20mcg/100mcg respimat inhaler of Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol) at pharmacies
- Kroger Pharmacy$414.45New price:$360.57Save:13%
- $420.00New price:$361.20Save:14%
- $474.29New price:$365.20Save:23%
- Rite-Aid$456.37New price:$369.66Save:19%
- $421.12New price:$370.59Save:12%
- 2-in-1 medicine that opens airways and makes it easier to breathe. Medicines are more effective together than alone.
- Effectively relieves COPD and asthma symptoms.
- Respimat formulation has a clear display for dosing, doesn't require shaking, and only needs one inhalation per dose.
- You have to use Combivent four times a day.
- Can make your heart race.
- Can make symptoms of enlarged prostate or urinary blockage worse.
- Can worsen a certain type of glaucoma.
Side effect rates for Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol)
- Ear, nose, or throat infection
- Shortness of breath
- Respiratory disorders
- Sore throat
- Sinus inflammation
Risks and Warnings for Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
There are reports of difficulty breathing (bronchospasm) after inhaling Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol). Call 911 or your doctor right away if a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler does not stop the attack. Talk to you doctor if your symptoms worsen while taking Combivent (Ipratropium / Albuterol), you may need to discuss other medication options that will treat your condition.