513 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Reviewed Coumadinon 3/8/2017If you like to eat vitamin k rich foods but don't want to impact your inr, skip a day between each time you eat them. This helps your inr not drop too low for your medication to regulate.51WomanTwo years or moreDVT (blood clot) prevention
- Reviewed Coumadinon 6/6/2017my wbc number is always low which made me feel weak and low energy42WomanTwo years or moreAtrial fibrillation blood clot (treatment and prevention)
- Reviewed Coumadinon 8/29/2017If you're taking Coumadin (warfarin), find an anticogulant clinic to help you through the process. It'll be worth every mile you have to drive to get there versus taking the newer drugs, such as Xaralto. It occurs to me that I don't see any ads on TV about warfarin -- been around a long time. The ads for newer drugs seem to take more time presenting their disclaimers about the life-threatening side effects than the benefits. That seems to have caught the attention of lawyers.69ManA few monthsDVTReview warfarin and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Reviewed Coumadinon 9/8/2017Read all of the warnings available on Coumadin and avoid contact sports, stay away from anything containing vitamin K, forget shaving with a blade, ask about intereactions before taking ANY over-the-counter drugs.67ManTwo years or moreArtificial heart valve blood clots (treatment and prevention)
- Reviewed warfarinon 10/4/2017Was well informed and learned all I could fast, been on warfarin 17yrs. and on it for life. Works great for me! Worth it!!64WomanTwo years or moreDVT prevention