lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop. Lowering eye pressure can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupons for 1 (10ml of 2%/0.5%) eye dropper of dorzolamide / timolol
- Easier to use with two medications in one drop.
- May add another medication when needed..
- May be more effective than using only one medication.
- May cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- Not used in children under 2 years of age.
- dorzolamide/timolol is not used if you have lung disease or heart conditions relating to a low heart rate or low blood pressure.
- May cause blurred vision.
How it works
[name_common decreases the production of fluids within the eye, and increases the flow of fluids out of the eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol)
Common concerns from people taking Cosopt (dorzolamide / timolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?