lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop. Lowering eye pressure can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Price and discounts
- (1) 10ml of 2%/0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 10ml of 2%/0.5% eye dropper of Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol) at pharmacies
- $68.79New price:$19.95Save:71%
- Kroger Pharmacy$70.52New price:$20.45Save:71%
- $97.81New price:$25.43Save:74%
- $97.02New price:$40.75Save:58%
- Easier to use with two medications in one drop.
- May add another medication when needed..
- May be more effective than using only one medication.
- May cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- Not used in children under 2 years of age.
- dorzolamide/timolol is not used if you have lung disease or heart conditions relating to a low heart rate or low blood pressure.
- May cause blurred vision.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol)
0 reportsThese are side effects of Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol) reported to the FDA by people taking it, and by doctors and pharmacists.
Common concerns from people taking Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?