lowers eye pressure
Lower-cost generic available
Our bottom line
An effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop. Lowering eye pressure can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- Easier to use with two medications in one drop.
- May add another medication when needed..
- May be more effective than using only one medication.
- May cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- Not used in children under 2 years of age.
- dorzolamide/timolol is not used if you have lung disease or heart conditions relating to a low heart rate or low blood pressure.
- May cause blurred vision.
Save on your next Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol) prescription
Get the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 10ml of 2%/0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 10ml of 2%/0.5% eye dropper of Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol) at pharmacies
- $166.25New price:$19.95Save:88%
- Kroger Pharmacy$70.52New price:$20.45Save:71%
- $99.64New price:$21.92Save:78%
- $96.75New price:$34.83Save:64%
- Kmart$87.96New price:$43.10Save:51%
What to expect when you take Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol)
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Cosopt (Dorzolamide / Timolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?