Lower-cost generic available
Save on your next Gleevec (Imatinib) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (30) 400mg tablet
- Cost for (30) 400mg tablets of Gleevec (Imatinib) at pharmacies
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Gleevec (Imatinib)
From clinical trials of Gleevec / Acute lymphoid leukemia ( 1425)
- Neutropenia (<750/µl)Neutropenia (<750/µl)71% for imatinib vs.34% for placebo
- Thrombocytopenia (<75,000/µl)Thrombocytopenia (<75,000/µl)55% for imatinib vs.51% for placebo
- Hepatic (transaminase and/or bilirubin)Hepatic (transaminase and/or bilirubin)22% for imatinib vs.17% for placebo
- InfectionInfection17% for imatinib vs.14% for placebo
- Low blood potassiumLow blood potassium9% for imatinib vs.5% for placebo
- Nausea and/or vomitingNausea and/or vomiting4% for imatinib vs.1% for placebo
- Mouth and lip swellingMouth and lip swelling3% for imatinib vs.2% for placebo
- Excessive bleedingExcessive bleeding2% for imatinib vs.1% for placebo
- Loss of appetiteLoss of appetite2% for imatinib vs.1% for placebo
- DiarrheaDiarrhea2% for imatinib vs.0% for placebo
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Gleevec (Imatinib)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?