Lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
.Iopidine is used before and after laser surgery to prevent increased eye pressure due to the surgery.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupon for 1 (5ml of 0.5%) eye dropper of apraclonidine
- Price with coupon: $29.70
- Price with coupon: $37.97
- Price with coupon: $39.84
- Rite-AidPrice with coupon: $43.72
- Price with coupon: $57.58
- Iopidine helps to get better results from laser surgery.
- May cause changes in your heart rate, slower or pounding.
- may cause shortness of breath.
How it works
Iopidine reduces the fluid production within the eye, and increases the flow of fluids out of the eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Iopidine (apraclonidine)
Common concerns from people taking Iopidine (apraclonidine)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?