Lowers eye pressure
Lower-cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
.Iopidine is used before and after laser surgery to prevent increased eye pressure due to the surgery.
- Iopidine helps to get better results from laser surgery.
- May cause changes in your heart rate, slower or pounding.
- may cause shortness of breath.
Save on your next Iopidine (Apraclonidine) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper of Iopidine (Apraclonidine) at pharmacies
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Iopidine (Apraclonidine)
What to expect when you take Iopidine (Apraclonidine)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Iopidine is usually given prior to, and right after laser surgery.
- May also be used in conjunction with another eye drop for better control of eye pressure
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Iopidine (Apraclonidine)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?