Lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
.Iopidine is used before and after laser surgery to prevent increased eye pressure due to the surgery.
Coupons and discounts
- (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.5% eye dropper of Iopidine (Apraclonidine) at pharmacies
- Iopidine helps to get better results from laser surgery.
- May cause changes in your heart rate, slower or pounding.
- may cause shortness of breath.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Iopidine (Apraclonidine)
0 reportsThese are side effects of Iopidine (Apraclonidine) reported to the FDA by people taking it, and by doctors and pharmacists.
Common concerns from people taking Iopidine (Apraclonidine)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?