Re-growth and thickening of eyelashes
No lower cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
If you have little or thin lashes, Latisse ,in time, will help you to have longer, thicker ones
- You will see re-growth of lashes within 4-16 weeks
- Easy to use one dose vials
- New growth lashes may be darker in color, you should use on both lids
- If you stop using Latisse the effects will stop
- Light colored lashes will become darker and new growth will be darker
- The skin near your lashes may become darker also
Save on your next Latisse (Bimatoprost) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 3ml of 0.03% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 3ml of 0.03% eye dropper of Latisse (Bimatoprost) at pharmacies
- $160.79New price:$139.89Save:13%
- Kroger Pharmacy$153.76New price:$139.92Save:9%
- $149.55New price:$140.58Save:6%
- Rite-Aid$180.39New price:$142.51Save:21%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Latisse (Bimatoprost)
What to expect when you take Latisse (Bimatoprost)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Prior to use remove all makeup
- Remove contact lenses and do not replace them for 15 minutes after applying Latisse
- Use only one drop
- Apply at the same time each day
- After use, discard the vial
Risks and Warnings for Latisse (Bimatoprost)Skip Risks and Warnings section. Skip to Tips section.
Using more than once a day will not hasten the growth effects.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Latisse (Bimatoprost)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?