Treats low testosterone.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
Android (Methyltestosterone) is an oral form of testosterone that's easy to take but not available as a generic yet.
Coupons and discounts
- (90) 10mg capsule
- Cost for (90) 10mg capsules of Android (Methyltestosterone) at pharmacies
- A first-choice treatment for men with low testosterone.
- Oral form of testosterone that some people prefer over injections and topical gels and patches.
- Not a first-choice treatment for breast cancers that respond to testosterone.
- Not available as generic, so it can be expensive.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Android (Methyltestosterone)
Risks and Warnings for Android (Methyltestosterone)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › Male
Taking Android (Methyltestosterone) can cause swelling and breast tissue changes if you're a man. Talk to your doctor if this is a problem.
Common concerns from people taking Android (Methyltestosterone)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?
Kidneys and liver
- There have been reports of people on Android (Methyltestosterone) who have developed high levels of calcium in the blood, which can be bad for the kidneys. This has happened if you have breast cancer or if you are unable to move around. If you notice a metallic taste in your mouth, muscle or joint pain or a bad headache, talk to your doctor, since they may have to stop the medication.
- If you're on Android (Methyltestosterone), and you notice pain in your abdomen, or if your skin or the whites of your eyes turn yellow, call your doctor immediately. This can be liver damage.