lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Coupons and discounts
- (1) 5ml of 0.3% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.3% eye dropper of Optipranolol (Metipranolol) at pharmacies
- metipranolol may be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye.
- If caught in time the reduction of pressure in the eye can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- metipranolol may cause blurred vision, short term.
- It is generally not used if you have asthma, COPD or other lung conditions.
- It is generally not used if you have a slow heart rate or other heart conditions.
- There are more side effects than many other eye medications.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Optipranolol (Metipranolol)
0 reportsThese are side effects of Optipranolol (Metipranolol) reported to the FDA by people taking it, and by doctors and pharmacists.
Common concerns from people taking Optipranolol (Metipranolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?