lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Price and discounts
Prices and coupon for 1 (5ml of 0.3%) eye dropper of metipranolol
- metipranolol may be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye.
- If caught in time the reduction of pressure in the eye can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- metipranolol may cause blurred vision, short term.
- It is generally not used if you have asthma, COPD or other lung conditions.
- It is generally not used if you have a slow heart rate or other heart conditions.
- There are more side effects than many other eye medications.
How it works
metipranolol reduces the pressure inside the eye, which is a cause of glaucoma, and can lead to blindness if not corrected.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Optipranolol (metipranolol)
Common concerns from people taking Optipranolol (metipranolol)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?