An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications. Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) lowers high pressure in the eye well and helps prevent glaucoma.
- metipranolol may be used with other eye drops to control high pressure within the eye.
- If caught in time the reduction of pressure in the eye can prevent the onset of glaucoma.
- It's easy to use and you only need to give yourself one drop each day in the evening.
- Can be used along with other eye drops, if needed for better results.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) is available generically.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can increase the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes.
- metipranolol may cause blurred vision, short term.
- It is generally not used if you have asthma, COPD or other lung conditions.
- It is generally not used if you have a slow heart rate or other heart conditions.
- There are more side effects than many other eye medications.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can turn the colored part of your eye and your eyelashes brown.
- Eye drops
- Eye drops
- Darkening of lenses
Replacing contact lenses to soon
- Darkening of lashes
Long term use