Reviews of Prevacid (lansoprazole)
Summary of Prevacid (lansoprazole) reviews by people (All ages)9 people left tips
think this method is worth it
think this method works well
think this method is a hassle
- If you take chronically, be sure to get Magnesium level tested. If you start to experience rapid heartbeat episodes, it is probably from low Magnesium related to long term proton pump inhibitor use.69WomanTwo years or moreGerd diagnosed after swallowing problems noted
- I take it before bed because presumably during the night is when small amounts of stomach acid can travel up my esophagus and damage my swallowing mechanism.69WomanTwo years or moreGerd whose only symptom is choking when swallowing.
- It can cause stomach polyps which I had removed but I can't get by a day without it.73Woman
- Review Prevacid (lansoprazole) and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Hard to stop once you start. Heartburn returns with a vengeance.68ManHeartburn
- It made me have terrible abdominal pain along with constipation and pains in my upper esophageal area.47ManHeartburn
- It worked for about a year, then I had to switch medication.15WomanGastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd)
- take capsule half an hour before you eat in the morning. side effects are manageable although uncomfortable (nausea)20WomanStomach bacteria infection (helicobacter pylori)
- Used to protect my stomach from the adverse effects of Naproxen but causes more pain, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea. The list of side effects is almost as bad as the NSAIDs so you're effectively doubling the potential for harm. This isn't what medicine should do.38ManTwo years or moreStomach ulcer prevention while taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug