Reviews of Inderal (Propranolol)
Summary of Inderal (Propranolol) reviews by people (All ages)20 people left tips
think this method is worth it
think this method works well
think this method is a hassle
- I've used it for public speaking, it works great totally stops irrriating hand or voice shakes. However; I experienced sudden dizziness after getting up quickly after a period of long period of sitting.
- took this to manage shakes from lithium. it worked pretty well.
- no issue; take as low of a dose as possible, remember to not skip doses, and prepare for a day when you don't need to take it any longer. completely stopped my anxiety from lasting more than a couple of minutes.23ManA year or soAnxiety
- I started taking it for migraine prevention, but then found it completely rid me of my stage fright and issues with public speaking.WomanTwo years or moreMigraine prevention
- I get severe anxiety before public speaking. This helped me calm down, focus and present without any issues. Only wish I knew about this earlier.33ManEssential tremor
- Propranalol works very well, this drug has been a life saver for my anxiety at times and helps even more with Vallium25WomanHigh blood pressure
- Since it slows my heart, calms anxiety & tremors-i wrongly assumed I should take it at night. Turns out-it affects sleep!!! Negatively, that is.33WomanHigh blood pressure
- it works but....i have access saliva in my mouth all the time and i smell really bad smell whenever i take it, am looking for an alternative.37ManHigh blood pressure
- Works, but leaves me breathless sometimes. I'd say my tremor has reduced by about 70%20ManEssential tremor
- Make sure you are on the proper dose to minimize side effects and so it is optimally effective. But it trwated my high bp and tachycardia which lower my anxiety as well.29WomanHigh blood pressure