Treats acne and sun damage.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
Renova (Tretinoin) isn't a cure for fine lines and wrinkles, but it's clinically proven to improve them.
Coupons and discounts
- (1) 40g of 0.05% tube of cream
- Cost for (1) 40g of 0.05% tube of cream of Renova (Tretinoin) at pharmacies
- $244.08New price:$95.19Save:61%
- You only need to apply it once a day, usually in the evening.
- Most people who reported having skin irritation said that it was mild.
- Part of a complete program to help you take better care of your skin.
People say this drug is:57 reviews
- It may take up to 6 months to see the full benefit for facial wrinkles.
- Not a good choice for women who want to become or are pregnant
- Can change the color and texture of your skin if used long-term.
- You need to be careful about avoiding any sunlight or artificial tanning while using it.
- It doesn't work for deep wrinkles.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Renova (Tretinoin)
339 From clinical trials of Renova / Any condition (0.02%)
- Mild skin reactions
- Severe local irritation
- Any side effect
- Skin hypo- or hyperpigmentation
Risks and Warnings for Renova (Tretinoin)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › Using other medicines or products that irritate the skin
- › Eczema
- › Extreme temperatures (hot or cold)
Renova (Tretinoin) may cause skin redness, burning, peeling or swelling. Be careful using Renova (Tretinoin) if you have a condition called eczema, because your skin may already be red, itchy and irritated.
Common concerns from people taking Renova (Tretinoin)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?