Lowers blood pressure in your lungs.
Our bottom line
Revatio (Sildenafil) is a first-choice treatment for pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the lungs).
- (30) 20mg tablet
- Cost for (30) 20mg tablets of Revatio (Sildenafil) at pharmacies
- $192.50New price:$19.25Save:90%
- Kroger Pharmacy$88.92New price:$21.34Save:76%
- $545.25New price:$21.81Save:96%
- $577.50New price:$34.65Save:94%
- Kmart$709.50New price:$56.76Save:92%
- It's a first-choice medication for treating high blood pressure in the lungs.
- It's available as a generic medication.
- Different doses of Sildenafil (the active ingredient) are also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Can cause dizziness during the first few days.
- If you're using Revatio (Sildenafil) for high blood pressure in the lungs, you can't use Viagra or other erectile dysfunction drugs.
- You also can't use other forms of nitrates or nitroglycerin while taking Revatio (Sildenafil).
Side effect rates for Revatio (Sildenafil)
- Retinal hemorrhage
Risks and Warnings for Revatio (Sildenafil)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
People on Revatio (Sildenafil) can get low blood pressure. Be very careful getting up from a sitting or lying down position since this can make you feel dizzy and more likely to fall. Talk to your doctor if this is an issue.