lowers eye pressure
No lower cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
Simbrinza ia an effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication alone is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop.
- Simbrinza may be more effective because it contains two medications
- It is easier to take two medications in one drop.
- Simbrinza may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic..
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- Remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
Save on your next Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 8ml of 1%/0.2% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 8ml of 1%/0.2% eye dropper of Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine) at pharmacies
- $164.57New price:$143.18Save:13%
- $163.50New price:$143.88Save:12%
- Rite-Aid$177.91New price:$145.89Save:18%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine)
What to expect when you take Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?