lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
Simbrinza ia an effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication alone is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop.
Price and discounts
- (1) 8ml of 1%/0.2% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 8ml of 1%/0.2% eye dropper of Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine) at pharmacies
- Rite-Aid$196.65New price:$151.42Save:23%
- $167.16New price:$152.12Save:9%
- $170.92New price:$152.12Save:11%
- Simbrinza may be more effective because it contains two medications
- It is easier to take two medications in one drop.
- Simbrinza may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic..
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- Remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine)
0 reportsThese are side effects of Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine) reported to the FDA by people taking it, and by doctors and pharmacists.
Common concerns from people taking Simbrinza (Brinzolamide / Brimonidine)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?