Reviews of Tazorac (Tazarotene)
Not enough data to show charts. Try different filters5 reviews
- Your acne will flare up the first few weeks but will be gone afterward. The high price is the biggest hassle.24WomanTwo years or moreAcne vulgaris Fine wrinkles on face; Adjunct - Solar degeneration; Adjunct Plaque psoriasis
- Don't be deterred by an initial acne flare up when you start using it. It's expected and will pass.
- Avoid or cover your face in cold, windy weather. It'll dry your skin out even more than it already is.
- Have a bottle of sunscreen (or moisturizer with sunscreen) handy if you plan on being under the sun.
- Don't use more than the recommended pea-sized amount of the gel (0.1%) over the affected areas (enough for entire face). If you do, you're going to have a bad time (extreme itchiness and redness/flakiness the next few days).22ManA couple weeksAcne vulgaris