Our bottom line
Trilipix is good for lowering triglycerides (fats), but it's not as good as statins for improving cholesterol and cardiovascular disease risk.
- (30) 135mg capsule
- Cost for (30) 135mg capsules of Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid) at pharmacies
- $179.86New price:$66.55Save:63%
- Kroger Pharmacy$151.04New price:$67.97Save:55%
- $175.61New price:$72.00Save:59%
- Rite-Aid$180.55New price:$79.44Save:56%
- Lowers "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides (fats) and raises "good" cholesterol (HDL) in people who have trouble doing this through diet and exercise.
- Good medicine for lowering triglycerides.
- In clinical studies, Trilipix hasn't lowered cholesterol or the risk of heart attack and stroke better than statins.
- Different forms and strengths of this medication can't be substituted for each other.
Side effect rates for Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid)
Risks and Warnings for Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › Taking Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid) with statins
People on Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid) while taking statins have reported muscle pain which may lead to muscle and kidney damage. This has been very rare. Talk to your doctor if you develop sudden muscle pain or weakness or fever and you don't know why.
Common concerns from people taking Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?
- Reports of liver damage have been reported in people who take Trilipix (Fenofibric Acid), especially in people with a history of liver disease. Your doctor may monitor your liver with blood tests on a regular basis.