lowers eye pressure
Lower-cost generic available
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications | Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset glaucoma.
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure with the eye
- dorzolamide may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- remove contact lense, and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop.
- dorzolamide is not used in children under 2 years of age.
Save on your next Trusopt (Dorzolamide) prescription
Be sure you’re getting the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 10ml of 2% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 10ml of 2% eye dropper of Trusopt (Dorzolamide) at pharmacies
- $33.13New price:$13.25Save60%
- Sams Club
- Kroger Pharmacy$26.86New price:$5.91Save78%
- $69.84New price:$35.62Save49%
- Publix$93.50New price:$57.97Save38%
- Rite-Aid$93.50New price:$57.97Save38%
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Trusopt (Dorzolamide)
What to expect when you take Trusopt (Dorzolamide)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Wash hands before putting drops in eyes.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or hands.
- If you wear contacts remove them and wait 15 minutes, after putting the drop in eye, to replace them.
- After instilling drops in the eye, press one finger to the inner corner of eye, by the nose, and press lightly for 1 minute.
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Trusopt (Dorzolamide)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?