lowers eye pressure
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications | Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset glaucoma.
Coupons and discounts
- (1) 10ml of 2% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 10ml of 2% eye dropper of Trusopt (Dorzolamide) at pharmacies
- Kroger Pharmacy$49.70New price:$19.88Save:60%
- $99.76New price:$20.95Save:79%
- $63.92New price:$31.96Save:50%
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure with the eye
- dorzolamide may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- remove contact lense, and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop.
- dorzolamide is not used in children under 2 years of age.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Trusopt (Dorzolamide)
0 reportsThese are side effects of Trusopt (Dorzolamide) reported to the FDA by people taking it, and by doctors and pharmacists.
Common concerns from people taking Trusopt (Dorzolamide)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?