Treats skin disorders.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
Our bottom line
Keralac (Urea) treats a variety of skin conditions, but shouldn’t be used by children.
Price and discounts
Best available price for 1 (28.35g of 40%) tube of cream of urea
- Keralac (Urea) is useful for treating hyperkeratotic (thickened) skin conditions such as dry, rough skin, skin cracks and fissures, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, keratoses, and calluses.
- Side effects normally disappear after you stop using Keralac (Urea).
- Keralac (Urea) can cause skin stinging, burning, itching, or irritation.
- Can't be used by children.
- Pregnant women need to talk with their doctors before using Keralac (Urea).
How it works
Keralac (Urea) softens thickened areas of the skin by gently loosening the horny layer of skin and causing scaly skin to shed.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Keralac (urea)
Common concerns from people taking Keralac (urea)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?