Lowers eye pressure.
Our bottom line
Xalatan (Latanoprost) lowers high pressure in the eye well and helps prevent glaucoma.
- Retail Price:$28.51Price with coupon:$13.97
- Membership warehousePrice with coupon: $15.27
- Kroger PharmacyRetail Price:$87.89Price with coupon:$15.82
- Retail Price:$60.38Price with coupon:$17.51
- Price with coupon: $20.02
- It's easy to use and you only need to give yourself one drop each day in the evening.
- Can be used along with other eye drops, if needed for better results.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) is available generically.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can increase the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can turn the colored part of your eye and your eyelashes brown.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) reduces high pressure inside the eye. If not treated, the pressure can cause glaucoma and eventual blindness.
Side effect rates for Xalatan (latanoprost)
Risks and Warnings for Xalatan (latanoprost)Skip risks section. Skip to common concerns section.
- Higher risk if:
- › Replacing contact lenses to soon
You must wait 15 minutes before replacing contact lenses. If replaced too soon the lenses may darken and be damaged.
Common concerns from people taking Xalatan (latanoprost)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?
- Cost a fraction of Travatan Z and I believe it is just as effective