1287 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Reviewed Xanaxon 12/11/2016Been on Xanax for panic disorder for three years. It is my miracle drug, the only thing that makes me feel and function normal.21ManAnxiety
- Reviewed Xanaxon 5/11/2015drowsiness27A few monthsAnxiety
- Reviewed Xanaxon 6/29/2015Should be taken at the first sign of a coming panic attack because it takes about 30 minutes to start working for me.24WomanJust as neededPanic disorderReview Xanax and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Reviewed Xanaxon 7/31/2015Take as small a dose as possible - it too easily becomes a crutch. It is amazing for full blown true panic attacks, but better options for long term anxiety exist.34ManA few months
- Reviewed Xanaxon 8/30/2015The extended release version works so much better for me in terms of managing chronic anxiety - none of the acute withdrawal symptoms or tolerance that I experienced w/ the immediate release.34WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Reviewed Xanaxon 10/24/2015Fast acting for panic attacks. Works well. Only take as needed.40WomanJust as needed
- Reviewed Xanaxon 12/29/2015Addiction can accur and instead of being weaned off drs take u off cold Turkey. And that is wrong...that's my only problem47Woman
- Reviewed XanaxWorks great for immediate attacks of panic and anxiety. But very easy to easy as a crutch.24ManJust as neededPanic disorder
- Reviewed XanaxWorks very well for me and my panic attacks. Knocks Klonopin, Valium & Buspar out of the park.19ManA year or soPanic disorder
- Reviewed XanaxThat it would change my life. It is like the last piece of a puzzle that I am.47WomanTwo years or moreI took it for: Anxiety & panic attacks. It evens me out to function in life..