Soothes itchy eyes.
Prescription or OTCLower-cost generic available
Our bottom line
Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) is strong medicine for itchy eyes and doesn't expose the rest of your body to the medicine.
- Works fast to relieve itchy eyes caused by allergies.
- Most people don't have many side effects since it works in your eyes and doesn't affect the rest of your body.
- It's available over the counter in the drugstore.
- Doesn't treat for other types of allergy symptoms.
- You need to have good hand-eye coordination to get the eye drops into your eyes.
Save on your next Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) prescription
Get the lowest price for your medication, even if you have insurance.
- (1) 5ml of 0.025% eye dropper
- Cost for (1) 5ml of 0.025% eye dropper of Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) at pharmacies
What to expect when you take Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate)Skip what to expect section. Skip to Risks & Warnings section.
Tips from our pharmacists
- Use it only for eye allergy symptoms and not for eye infections.
- If you wear contact lenses, take lenses out before using the eye drops. Wait at least 10 minutes after using Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) before putting the lenses back in.
- If you have other eye drops, wait at least 5 minutes between different drops.
- Can cause temporary burning or stinging.
- Let your doctor know if your eye symptoms gets worse or don't improve after 3 days.
- Check with the pharmacist to learn the best techniques for using eye drops.
Skip side effects sections. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effects for Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate)
Tips from pharmacists and people taking Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?