Soothes itchy eyes.
Skip Upsides & Downsides section. Skip to side effects section.
No pricing data for this drug at this filter setting. Try searching onGoodRx
Our bottom line
Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) is strong medicine for itchy eyes and doesn't expose the rest of your body to the medicine.
- Works fast to relieve itchy eyes caused by allergies.
- Most people don't have many side effects since it works in your eyes and doesn't affect the rest of your body.
- It's available over the counter in the drugstore.
- Doesn't treat for other types of allergy symptoms.
- You need to have good hand-eye coordination to get the eye drops into your eyes.
How it works
Zaditor (Ketotifen Fumarate) is a topical antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer. It blocks your body's reaction to allergens that irritate the eye.
Skip side effects section. Skip to What to Expect and Pharmacists Tips section.
Side effect rates for Zaditor (ketotifen fumarate)
Common concerns from people taking Zaditor (ketotifen fumarate)Final section. Do you want to return to drug navigation?