Permanent surgical procedure for women to prevent pregnancy.
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
Invasive or non-invasive sterlization is a one-and-done procedure to stop reproductive function of a woman's body. It's highly effective and irreversible.
of people using this method got pregnant in a year
- Get the procedure once and never worry about getting pregnant again. - All the spontaneous sex you want.
- No hormones involved and your body's hormone levels won't be affected.
- Does not affect or change menstrual cycle.
- Safe to do while breastfeeding.
- Irreversible, so you have to be sure you don't want biological children in the future.
- There's always a risk of complications with surgery and anesthesia. - Doesn't protect you from STDs.