Pull out, cross fingers.
Our pharmacists’ bottom line
Withdrawal means pulling the penis out of the vagina before ejaculation. This is often easier said than done.
of people using this method got pregnant in a year
Worth it?Is it worth it?
Works well?Does it work?
Hassle?Is it a hassle?
- No side effects.
- Can be used when there's no other option.
- Requires timing and trust.
- Not recommended for those not experienced with sex.
- Really easy to get it wrong.
- Even seemingly perfect pull-out can still end up in pregnancy.
Tips from pharmacists and people using WithdrawalFinal section. Do you want to return to method navigation?
- Didn't work, got pregnant although there was no known ejaculation accident.Age: 30Gender: WomanTaken for: Pregnancy prevention