Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Viagraon 3/7/2019Totally should try having them with a single m&m, but not the blue ones.21WomanJust as neededWould rather not say
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed XanaxWorks very well for me and my panic attacks. Knocks Klonopin, Valium & Buspar out of the park.19ManA year or soPanic disorder
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 1/30/2017It starts working fast and I found it easy to stop, too. It also helps greatly with depression & social anxiety, and I hope one day it's prescribed for those too. Don't take every day; ask your doctor about taking on an as-needed basis. Take 1-2 day breaks after taking it for days on end. If you have side effects, consider taking Calcium/Magnesium & multivitamin and stopping the med briefly. Indirect euphoria is a 1 time thing, so DO NOT take more to try to get it again!21ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/2/2016Had difficulties with oxycodon right and dilaudid after having knee replacement. Tramdol relieved the pain and allowed me feel close to normal.70WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/11/2017Take XR in the morning and IR in the afternoon27ManA year or soADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/8/2016make sure to set times and eat at regular intervals. Drink at least 2ltres of water per day, and ensure the dose is taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or you will be up all night32ManADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 6/8/2020Test23WomanA few monthsMuscle and joint pain
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 9/17/2015There is such a thing as too much. My brain feels constantly fried.19WomanA month or so