Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 2/14/2020 HAD SPINAL DISC REPLACEMENT SURGERY OVER 21 YEARS AGO. DR. TOLD ME THIS IS YOUR LIFE TIME MEDICATION! BEEN ON IT EVER SINCE. NEVER EVER WANT TO LOSE A PILL LIKE THIS!! 1 DRAW BACK- IT CAN LOSE SOME POTENCY NOW AND AGAIN. MORE AGAIN THAN NOW!!72ManTwo years or moreChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed AdderallSet up reminders to eat & drink water for the first month or so, you may forget and the blood sugar crash is awful.36Woman
- Not sureReviewed ibuprofenon 2/13/2018Very helpful for reducing fever and inflammation. Helpful for pain in teeth, gums, jaw, face and joints. Does not touch muscle or nerve pain.52WomanJust as neededWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 12/28/2016Follow your doctor's directions. If you have been on it for a long time and you no longer feel it is working, discuss that with your doctor. It may be an increase in dosage can help rather than taking a stronger more addictive medication.52WomanChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 5/22/2015Changed my life, before I could never stay "on task". After I started taking Adderall, I completed college successfully, and have been more successful in work.53WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Alprazolamon 10/4/2017It's mild enough to take before you deal with a stressful event, like going to the dentist. It will make pain meds work better for things like dental work.53WomanJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/26/2016Drink plenty of fluids, also it made me real sleepy the first few days40WomanADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 6/28/2016Make sure you eat enough. I struggled with anorexia before taking this drug and found it easier to skip meals. Please eat enough. Also, it does affect mood by focusing your attentions. Often said to "take away your personality."16WomanADHD