Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/14/2016I would limit it to take as needed. Make sure you know how often you can take it because it fizzles out quickly57ManAnxiety
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 6/25/2017Moderately effective short-term but not worth the side effects (confusion and memory problems that affect job performance) and the truly horrible withdrawals.30WomanA few monthsAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Ultramon 6/6/2019Aleve works as well to curb arthritic pain. However NSAIDs have caused to me bleed innternally and become anemic. Ultram is now treated like opioids (I guess it is one) and my physician has retired. Now, no one wants to write a prescription for me. I started taking Ultram after Vioxx was removed from the market.75ManJust as neededChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/22/2016Make sure you take it in the morning. I made the mistake of taking it in the afternoon for the first week I was on it and I stayed awake untill three am every night. Although I knew i would have to be awake at six that morning.21WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed alprazolamon 4/1/2019if something happens that puts you in severe pain they can't even give you the weakest of pain meds (not counting otc or if being monitored at a hospital) when prescribed to Xanax which is ridiculous to treat everyone like they're going to just go swallow half of each bottle & end up killing themselves by accident. Also get treated like you're a criminal on probation when prescribed.27WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed unsureon 2/23/2018Xanax XR is better for genera anxiety and not anxiety or panic attacks. Like all benzodiazepines be use as little as possible to avoid dependence, tolerance, and withdrawal since these are very true. Do not mix with alcohol. Because it’s high potency be careful with increasing doses on your own.22ManA few monthsWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed AdderallIt has a half life of about 10 hours, meaning after 5 hours half of the drug has been metabolized. Its no joke when your physician says TAKE IT EARLY!! Or you will be up allllll night.24Woman
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 4/30/2017Taken for long term treatment of general anxiety. Works, but is simply not a long term solution and withdrawal is a serious nightmare and comes on quick. Getting off has required months of tapering and switching to longer acting. Would say for very occasional use / panic disorder only. The physical dependence of long term xanax usage means it should be a last resort. If taken daily for a few months, do not stop cold turkey! Talk to Dr and setup a taper schedule28ManA year or soAnxiety