Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 8/28/2017if you are 100% sure you have taken nothing else that had ibuprophen in it, then you can take more than the listed dosage (eg. 3-4 pills) but not longer than the recommended duration (eg. 10 days)44ManLess than a weekBack pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 9/1/2016It helps me sleep when I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night. It keeps me calm when I am having an anxiety ridden day, but does not make me tired when I take it during the day.47WomanAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Viagraon 8/14/2016Wash the blue coloring off to help prevent congestion26ManErectile dysfunction
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/11/2016I like this but aleve works better for me.23WomanPain
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/20/2017it is a magic!!28ManNot sure how long
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/3/2017Yes I was put on ativan over 10 years ago. Ivebeen through mental health doctors hospital psychiatrist counseling counselors over the years. And I was told that I would have to be on this medication for the rest of my life by many psychiatrist and doctors. Now over the past several years I have been having a very HARD time FINDING ANY DOCTOR'S TO CONTINUE.. PRESCRIBING IT TO ME. SO I'VE been IN AND OUT of hospitalsbecause of withdrawl and just my normal anxiety and Panic.45WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 12/1/2016Sometimes unable to fall asleep57ManChronic pain
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 9/3/2017Don't over do it18ManA couple weeksAnxiety (children)
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter