Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 5/22/2015Changed my life, before I could never stay "on task". After I started taking Adderall, I completed college successfully, and have been more successful in work.53WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 2/23/2017if you get stomach pain you can eat some food before taking the medication to coat your stomach and completely avoid pain23ManLess than a weekPain
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 9/8/2016It did not help me focus, but it didnt make me high-energy and stamina, either.36WomanADHD
- Worth itReviewed Adderallon 9/22/2017Don't take it after 5pm.57WomanA year or soADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed XanaxWorks great for immediate attacks of panic and anxiety. But very easy to easy as a crutch.24ManJust as neededPanic disorder
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed XanaxThat it would change my life. It is like the last piece of a puzzle that I am.47WomanTwo years or moreI took it for: Anxiety & panic attacks. It evens me out to function in life..
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/3/2017Yes I was put on ativan over 10 years ago. Ivebeen through mental health doctors hospital psychiatrist counseling counselors over the years. And I was told that I would have to be on this medication for the rest of my life by many psychiatrist and doctors. Now over the past several years I have been having a very HARD time FINDING ANY DOCTOR'S TO CONTINUE.. PRESCRIBING IT TO ME. SO I'VE been IN AND OUT of hospitalsbecause of withdrawl and just my normal anxiety and Panic.45WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 5/7/2017Been 16 years on it, worked amazing. Now I am tapering off and in a living nightmare.34WomanTwo years or morePanic disorder
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter