Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed sildenafilon 4/24/2019 "I'm 72 years old and first used sildenafil 7 years ago after a family tragedy 'killed' my libido for about a month. On restarting sex only a soft erection was possible and no penetration. I got prescribed sildenafil 50mg and right from first use it was very successful and took away the anxiety. Have used this ever since and am always very hard and capable of any penetration. I purcahsed it from onupton.com . No side effects. Now use 75mg dose and wait 90mins to make sure if72Would rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 10/24/2015Fast acting for panic attacks. Works well. Only take as needed.40WomanJust as needed
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 4/6/2017I preferred ibuprofen, but the doctor said due to the results of my blood work I shouldn't take it, seems that tramadol is the lesser of the two evils to my kidneys.58ManA few monthsPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 2/17/2018It really helps and I'm glad to hAve it need a refill28ManTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 1/20/2017Great for first few weeks then completely stops working. Back to square one with high pain levels. Do not recommend as starting and stopping is hard on your system.27WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Viagraon 4/17/2019Since I purchased viagra from onupton pharmacy I have boosted sex life. Drink lots of water and sports drink before during and after to avoid the headache. It's all dehydration24ManLess than a weekErectile dysfunction
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed XanaxXanax really can calm your nerves and help you to relax enough to sleep. Use only as needed to not become dependent.42Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderall XRon 4/1/2019I wish I would've known when I was 16 that someday I would become extremely dependent on the medication & laws would make being on it like I'm a criminal on probation even though I've never been in trouble with the law in my life (besides a seat belt ticket lol).27WomanTwo years or moreADHD