Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ViagraGood for me.43Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 6/26/2017I take this on an as needed basis in pair with a daily SSRI. I use this about once a week for situations where I can feel my panic getting our of control. I take .5 mg and it is enough to relax me and slow down my heart rate, without feeling totally sedating. If you are a busy person, I would recommend this over Klonopin. That one knocked me out for hours, multiple times. I recommended Xanax as it seems "lighter" in terms of it's sedating effects while still doing it's job.24WomanJust as neededPanic disorder
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/5/2017Works!50WomanA year or soAnxiety
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 8/9/2016Made me itchy, gives a wash over feeling when you take first time or starting back on it.37WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 5/4/2017Tramadol does not work or help the pain I have I had a test done called combinatorial pharmacogenomic test. I showed the results to my pain management doctor it indicates which medications will better for me. He then prescribed Tylenol 3 with codeine. I take the prescription to the pharmacy and the pharmacist said that is basically the same as tramadol and both the tramadol and Tylenol are on this list of medications that would not work well for me.45WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed AdderallMost unpleasant if you neglect getting your monthly refill on time; the sudden stop can make you nonfunctional.69Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 3/14/2017Take with food or not on an empty stomach. Also make it a priority to rest throughout the day25ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed XanaxThat it would change my life. It is like the last piece of a puzzle that I am.47WomanTwo years or moreI took it for: Anxiety & panic attacks. It evens me out to function in life..