Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/11/2017Take XR in the morning and IR in the afternoon27ManA year or soADHD
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 9/18/2016Easily addictive and coming off of it is not pleasant and add gets worse after discontinuing than before ever taking44WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/15/2017They are more addictive than Adderall, loratabs, or even alcohol. Be careful22ManJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 7/18/2016Useful to have around for psychiatric emergencies even if on another more regular medication. It can take the edge off of a really bad period.31ManAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Viagraon 4/25/2019"I'm 48 and I dont have any problem getting an erection, I still fancy my wife very much. This issue I have is maintaining it, then it became a psychologically problem. Been on this amazing drug now for over a year and it works very well for me. In fact I love the intense erection it gives me. I purchased it from onupton.com. yes I get facial flushing and a slight headache but ibuprofen sorts that out. If nothing else, I oddly like the flushing now. It makes me feel ready....48Less than a week
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/8/2019Had me out like a light32ManLess than a weekAnxiety in children
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 4/3/2017I have been taking for pain management of autoimmune conditions now 2 years or so. Never felt addicted and I take only when pain is unbearable. Never any side effects to date.57WomanTwo years or morePain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/22/2017The heavy blackout you get when morevrhanvabout 3mg will give you.31ManA year or soAnxiety