Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 10/11/2016Takes a while to take effect.50ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 12/28/2016MAJOR headaches44WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/18/2017I have been taking Valium or Xanax almost every night for many years for anxiety. I was told I have an anxiety disorder. I have no side effects nor does it make me sleepy. On the contrary, I'm one of few that feel energetic; it eliminates my anxiety/pain. I'm sure I'm addicted to it but it's worth it to not have severe anxiety. It also relieves my back pain from herniated disk. With it, my only anxiety is my doctor discontinuing it. I am one of few that needs it long term.55ManTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 10/12/2016I was taking perocet 10 four times a day for a while. Switched to 100mg x 3 a day Tramodal. It works alot better! Everyone's different when it comes to medications.45WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 3/1/2017You will develop a tolerance to it very quickly. Use it sparingly.15ManJust as neededChronic pain
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 1/30/2017Took it to deal with horrific SSRI withdrawal. Do not take it days on end. Try to take it only when needed so you don't built a tolerance and it works. Don't drive unless you have no side effects. I did not feel safe to drive and didn't. Helped with anxiety but didn't always help to calm thoughts and does not help muscle tension like other benzos may. I had slight dizziness and light-headedness. While it served its purpose, I wouldn't take again, I would try a different med.19ManAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 4/12/2017This medication helps me when my legs get pains. I have calcification and this drug sooths that pain.22ManPain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed alprazolamon 10/19/2017If you have anxiety and it's controlled, but you still have breakthrough panic attacks, this is the best.24WomanA month or so
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter