Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 7/2/2016After the initial 2pills I couldn't see, stand, hardly hear, had to drag myself along the floor to bathroom to vomit, tried to get out of my body I think it hurt so much, never ever again45WomanChronic pain
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/1/2017I wish I would've been told how habit forming Xanax is. I started taking this at 16 and destroyed my entire high school career and ruined a lot of things for me. Be careful with Xanax, it can be detrimental. Worked like a charm for anxiety but i couldn't stop until I was in rehab.18WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 6/22/2020Always, always, take on a full stomach. QuAte on that.55ManTwo years or moreGout
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 12/14/2016Worked great for me to keep me on task at work. Biggest side effect of this medication that is difficult to deal with was the 2 or 3 migraines per week. I avoided taking weekends to prevent additional migraines.24ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 12/4/2016If you are looking to take this for severe menstrual cramps doesn't work. I've had to take up to 4 at at time for the pain. Also bad for your liver.18WomanPain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 6/3/2019It's hard to get now. This is a miracle drug42ManTwo years or moreChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 4/24/2019Still have some pain40WomanA few monthsChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Advilon 7/19/2019None67ManA couple weeksToothache