Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/17/2017the longer I taken Xanax I seemed to have more anxiety40ManTwo years or morePanic disorder
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 7/23/2016For Panic: Because it's addicting doesn't mean it's good. Its a band-aid. It's extremely effective and great for use if you are in a life threatening emergency. turns out, that's not the case, until u try to stop. SEIZURES.30WomanPanic disorder
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/20/2017It is not the only medication that works for ADHD. It makes me jittery; my hands shake, my teeth grind, my jaw clicks, my leg shakes, I pick at my skin, and more. It makes me miserable, it is not worth it.17WomanA year or soADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Naprosynon 2/15/2018I have used since 16 w/ bad knee. Had knee replaced 4 years ago. Originally was prescription.54WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 3/17/2017Sandoz generic is the best, but good luck getting your pharmacy to actually order it for you, Teva / Barr generic is inconsistent but generally effective, Corepharma brand is consistent, and seems similar to Sandoz but seems weaker, and Mallinckrodt is consistent but not as effective for me for some reason.37ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/15/2017They are more addictive than Adderall, loratabs, or even alcohol. Be careful22ManJust as neededAnxiety
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 3/5/2018Don't take this drug. It's very addictive. It can cause paranoia. Don't assume you won't be one of the people who experiences paranoia as well as mood changes and addiction. Lost my family. This drug is a disgrace and should not be on the market.34WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 12/3/2015If you are a coffee drinker I recommend starting decaf. It will leave you jittery and clenching your jaws. It's not just a miracle drug..you've gotta be willing to put the effort in to change yourself, your habits, and push yourself.22WomanA few monthsADHD
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter