Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 2/12/2021I'll have to stop it when I go on welfare cause the government don't pay for this particular medication 😪18WomanA few monthsChronic pain
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/22/2016I got nausea pretty bad, didn't relieve all of the pain with dosage I was on. Hard to concentrate while at work.33ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Not sureReviewed ibuprofenon 2/13/2018Very helpful for reducing fever and inflammation. Helpful for pain in teeth, gums, jaw, face and joints. Does not touch muscle or nerve pain.52WomanJust as neededWould rather not say
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 8/14/2017efficacy of liquid gel caps vs caplets62ManTwo years or moreMuscle and joint pain
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/26/2017Exercising is a good way to relief stress and anxiety.26WomanJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 4/12/2017This medication helps me when my legs get pains. I have calcification and this drug sooths that pain.22ManPain
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 4/30/2017Taken for long term treatment of general anxiety. Works, but is simply not a long term solution and withdrawal is a serious nightmare and comes on quick. Getting off has required months of tapering and switching to longer acting. Would say for very occasional use / panic disorder only. The physical dependence of long term xanax usage means it should be a last resort. If taken daily for a few months, do not stop cold turkey! Talk to Dr and setup a taper schedule28ManA year or soAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 7/26/2019I find that taking tramadol along with tylenol helps the pain relief. I take 100mg of tramadol and 1500 mg (3 extra strength) tylenol a day and my pain is managable62ManJust as neededChronic pain