Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 10/11/2016Doctors are leery about refilling. Always trying to switch me to another med but they never work as well. I only take smallest dose needed to relieve anxiety. Potential for abuse is high.50ManAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 10/20/2016If I don't eat something right before taking it I will feel nauseous.29WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 2/25/2018I hate it when the DEA or FDA put their nose in my personnel business with my health care provider. This is a generic problem my father still has it at 8564WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 11/16/2015You've got to regulate your doses at a therapeutic level.16WomanA few monthsADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not sureLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 7/22/2016Good for days when anxiety seems to be on it's way to take over!!47WomanAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolI experienced bladder irritation64WomanLess than a weekPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 9/26/2017It is a very hard med to be taken off of after using it daily for 20yrs.Nobody knows that feeling unless you have the disorderthis medicine has been used for. Haven't ever used heroin but some say the withdrawal is that bad?!55WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/27/2017Hx spinalfusion, stenosis, arthritis throughout spine. Not ideal, but at least Tramadol allows me to perform ADL's independently. Opiod hysteria is limiting many of our lives.75WomanA year or soChronic pain