Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 3/3/2017Read the directions to know wheteher or not you take two or one pills. Try take one pill if your problem is not that severe.15WomanJust as neededHeadache
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 4/2/2017Good stuff for panic attacks. A shame it's addicting and widely abused.20WomanJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/24/2015Make sure you eat before taking ibuprofen. It will make you very nauseous and woozy otherwise.23ManLess than a weekHeadache
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 4/28/2017I had withdrawl for a couple days after going off the drug. Effective but the behavioral problems made it not worth it.15ManA few monthsADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 11/29/2015Don't take it past 8pm unless you're planning a bender!39ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed otheron 10/19/2017watch out for caffeine21ManJust as neededADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 2/22/2018If you live in pain, do not fear addition. There is a difference between dependency and addiction (look it up). If you take Tramadol correctly, as directed, it might really help your pain. It did for me. I was terrified to try an opiod but it's given me back much mobility!41WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolI experienced bladder irritation64WomanLess than a weekPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter