Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 6/24/2016Of you are currently taking Norco or another narcotic daily for chronic pain, Ultram is worth a try. I have had less negative side effects and it has helped my pain!42WomanChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 6/26/2017I take this on an as needed basis in pair with a daily SSRI. I use this about once a week for situations where I can feel my panic getting our of control. I take .5 mg and it is enough to relax me and slow down my heart rate, without feeling totally sedating. If you are a busy person, I would recommend this over Klonopin. That one knocked me out for hours, multiple times. I recommended Xanax as it seems "lighter" in terms of it's sedating effects while still doing it's job.24WomanJust as neededPanic disorder
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed Xanaxon 10/3/2016Don't drink with this medication32WomanAnxiety
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 4/1/2017Didn't seem to get any relief or uphoria. Took it for years & had weight gain during this time. If it helped my mood I didn't notice.67WomanTwo years or morePain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolUse it only when you absolutely need it and it will be very effective.64Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed sildenafilon 11/10/2019especcialy nothing26ManLess than a weekErectile dysfunction
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/26/2016After a while functioning without it becomes nearly impossible.33ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 6/12/2017Do not take more than prescribed. Monitor your heart rate and blood pressure. Don’t take it too late in the day unless you’re okay with a sleepless night.19WomanTwo years or moreADHD