Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 1/20/2017Great for first few weeks then completely stops working. Back to square one with high pain levels. Do not recommend as starting and stopping is hard on your system.27WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 11/16/2016Didn't see any relief. Also didn't help me sleep, even after taking 10mg ambien29ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderall XRon 10/22/2017It helps me to not crash too early if I postpone taking my dose until around 10:00 am.47ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 4/29/2017Watch your caffeine and sugar intake with this. Initially it increases your metabolism but after years your body adjusts. Watch your diet!52WomanTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 12/11/2016Been on Xanax for panic disorder for three years. It is my miracle drug, the only thing that makes me feel and function normal.21ManAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 5/22/2015Changed my life, before I could never stay "on task". After I started taking Adderall, I completed college successfully, and have been more successful in work.53WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 6/26/2017I take this on an as needed basis in pair with a daily SSRI. I use this about once a week for situations where I can feel my panic getting our of control. I take .5 mg and it is enough to relax me and slow down my heart rate, without feeling totally sedating. If you are a busy person, I would recommend this over Klonopin. That one knocked me out for hours, multiple times. I recommended Xanax as it seems "lighter" in terms of it's sedating effects while still doing it's job.24WomanJust as neededPanic disorder
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/14/2016I would limit it to take as needed. Make sure you know how often you can take it because it fizzles out quickly57ManAnxiety
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter