Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 2/25/2018I hate it when the DEA or FDA put their nose in my personnel business with my health care provider. This is a generic problem my father still has it at 8564WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/22/2016Make sure you take it in the morning. I made the mistake of taking it in the afternoon for the first week I was on it and I stayed awake untill three am every night. Although I knew i would have to be awake at six that morning.21WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/25/2017This is the best for panic disorder. Dr try to prescribe klonopin or Valium for this and they are the wrong meds for this disorder. Xanax is the best. You can get through everyday life without getting sleepy.46WomanA year or soPanic disorder
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Viagraon 8/14/2016Wash the blue coloring off to help prevent congestion26ManErectile dysfunction
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Aleveon 4/11/2019No.72WomanJust as neededHeadache
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed XanaxIt worked pretty well up until my mother suffered a traumatic brain injury. I was a wreck then (DEC) and still am today. I'm now on 6mgs and I barely get through the day. I think I may have PTSD.46Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 3/28/2017I have peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and am prone to tendonitis. Tramadol was first prescribed for my by my neurologist, probably six years ago. I normally only take it once a day, as opposed to the prescribed dose of twice a day, which is probably why I don't have too many side effects.54WomanTwo years or morePain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 1/27/2021I have Chronic Migraine, but took this as needed for Cervical Spine pain and Fibromyalgia. It gave me me more head pain and when I would take it for over a week, I would start to experience significant nausea that did not seem to subside until I stopped taking this medication. The last time I took it, it had seemingly no effect on my pain.38WomanWould rather not sayChronic pain