Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 4/27/2017I took tramadol for years as a breakthrough medication for chronic pain. I suffer from lemierres syndrome and as a result ALL muscle had to be removed from my pelvis. I was given nucynta as an alternative (it's basically tramadol on steroids and still an opoid NOT and opiate) and it was much better. Unfortunately, nucynta does not have a generic version so my new insurance doesn't cover it. i was put back on tramadol and it does NOTHING to help.31WomanTwo years or morePain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 10/8/2016It made me cold. Really cold.25WomanPanic disorder
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed XanaxWorks very well for me and my panic attacks. Knocks Klonopin, Valium & Buspar out of the park.19ManA year or soPanic disorder
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/2/2016Had difficulties with oxycodon right and dilaudid after having knee replacement. Tramdol relieved the pain and allowed me feel close to normal.70WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 5/13/2019My side effects are very light and rare, but it's good to know they are possible so one knows what's causing them. Be sure to have something on your stomach when you take it. I only take Tramadol as needed, usually every other day, but more often if I am having a "flare-up" of pain, and it completely restores my ability to get on with activities of daily life without any pain (only warning pains if I am doing more physical activity than I should or bending the wrong way).71WomanTwo years or moreChronic pain
- Not sureLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/29/2017It works for back pain, but not Fibro pain. Take 1 at a time with hours in between to avoid drowsiness. Do not take with muscle relaxers because this caused me to pass out.45WomanJust as neededChronic pain
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/31/2016It's magic. But the schedule II controlled substance is a pain. I've also read to avoid acidic foods and drinks an hour around the dose bc it will metabolize quicker and result in less of an effect.32WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 2/25/2018I hate it when the DEA or FDA put their nose in my personnel business with my health care provider. This is a generic problem my father still has it at 8564WomanTwo years or more