Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Aleveon 2/1/2020Take it with food54WomanA year or soBack pain
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/25/2016Quality of life saver. I am far more effective using it. Will mess with sleep resulting in need for sleep aid, Lunest, Sonata, avoid Ambien at all costs. Effects appetite through suppression. I regularly forget to eat sapping my energy.56ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 5/11/2015drowsiness27A few monthsAnxiety
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 9/8/2016It did not help me focus, but it didnt make me high-energy and stamina, either.36WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 10/19/2019Was working well for me but since I am so young doctors wont prescribe me anything other than Lyrica or Topamax. Nothing else has worked for my chronic pain. Wish doctors cared about their patients.24WomanA few monthsChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed alprazolamon 6/18/2019N/A48ManWould rather not sayPanic disorder
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed alprazolamon 3/31/2019Switched to this from klonopin due to the fact that many pharma companies have stopped making clonazepam and the generics available now are not that great. these are great for anxiety but wear off very quickly and that is why they have they have a bad reputation as people with severe anxiety will have to redose frequently and will require large amounts of tablets daily which could quickly lead to tolerence and addiction. but these are amazing if used responsibly.27ManJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/27/2016 I am a nurse In my career which is VERY stressful it SAVED me from flipping out it keeps my mind Focus which in return SAVED my job. If you NEED it please use it properly. Side effects had gradually decreased.46WomanAnxiety