Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 12/11/2016Been on Xanax for panic disorder for three years. It is my miracle drug, the only thing that makes me feel and function normal.21ManAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 9/17/2016Ibuprofen works much better for me than Tylenol. I have used it for arthritis in my knees swelling and toothaches. As well as overall soreness.63ManPain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/22/2016Make sure you take it in the morning. I made the mistake of taking it in the afternoon for the first week I was on it and I stayed awake untill three am every night. Although I knew i would have to be awake at six that morning.21WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed AdderallI wish I had known I had ADHD so I could have taken while I was still in highschool.22Man
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/29/2016I've been on adderall for 17 years and it still affects me differently each time I take it.30WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Alprazolamon 10/4/2017It's mild enough to take before you deal with a stressful event, like going to the dentist. It will make pain meds work better for things like dental work.53WomanJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/23/2016Drink lots of liquid throughout the day24WomanADHD
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 5/4/2017Tramadol does not work or help the pain I have I had a test done called combinatorial pharmacogenomic test. I showed the results to my pain management doctor it indicates which medications will better for me. He then prescribed Tylenol 3 with codeine. I take the prescription to the pharmacy and the pharmacist said that is basically the same as tramadol and both the tramadol and Tylenol are on this list of medications that would not work well for me.45WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)