Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 9/8/2017It's Awesome16ManNot sure how longFever
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderall XRon 10/22/2017It helps me to not crash too early if I postpone taking my dose until around 10:00 am.47ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 6/28/2016Make sure you eat enough. I struggled with anorexia before taking this drug and found it easier to skip meals. Please eat enough. Also, it does affect mood by focusing your attentions. Often said to "take away your personality."16WomanADHD
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/18/2017I have been taking Valium or Xanax almost every night for many years for anxiety. I was told I have an anxiety disorder. I have no side effects nor does it make me sleepy. On the contrary, I'm one of few that feel energetic; it eliminates my anxiety/pain. I'm sure I'm addicted to it but it's worth it to not have severe anxiety. It also relieves my back pain from herniated disk. With it, my only anxiety is my doctor discontinuing it. I am one of few that needs it long term.55ManTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/2/2017Always best to eat before taking it. Also, do not take it before bed.31ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/22/2016800mg works well when needed. No side effects for me39ManPain
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 9/2/2016I don't notice any difference. Not in the slightest relief of pain. Might as well have taken a vitamin gummy. CBD oil worked since I won't take narcotics29ManPain
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/2/2016Fine for minor pain, does nothing for major19WomanPain
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter