Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/24/2015Make sure you eat before taking ibuprofen. It will make you very nauseous and woozy otherwise.23ManLess than a weekHeadache
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 7/11/2016Improves mood, average pain reliever,less effective than oxy, more effective than tylenol3 and more than naproxen. Overall good, don't stop sudden can cause mood changes. Can give a headache and makes ur body extremely hot & sweats, (works)40ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 8/30/2015The extended release version works so much better for me in terms of managing chronic anxiety - none of the acute withdrawal symptoms or tolerance that I experienced w/ the immediate release.34WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 10/8/2016It made me cold. Really cold.25WomanPanic disorder
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 7/11/2016Used to be easy to get now controlled. Minor to mild pain. Teeth,back minor aches, and mood enhancer if taken on time,no skip. Don't stop sudden or can cause seizures.Take day not while sleeping cause gives night sweats,& increases sexdrive34WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 10/5/2016Needed to reach a threshold dose, which for me was large. But the difference was life changing once I reached a therapeutic dose.55ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 7/28/2016Its the only pill I can take. I like it cause I don't need any other pills. Just that one tramadol works for everything that hurts and information in my body.40WomanPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderall1st month I forget to eat, lost 15-20lbs and reached a bmi of 16.1... But I've found I can normally manage to eat small snacks throughout the day until it wears off. +warning, once it wears off, you may feel the urge to binge.17WomanA year or so
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter