Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 10/27/2015For me, it is very necessary to eat a big meal before my dose or else it will be near impossible to eat a full meal for the duration of the day21ManTwo years or moreADHD
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 3/1/2017You will develop a tolerance to it very quickly. Use it sparingly.15ManJust as neededChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Xanaxon 6/26/2017I take this on an as needed basis in pair with a daily SSRI. I use this about once a week for situations where I can feel my panic getting our of control. I take .5 mg and it is enough to relax me and slow down my heart rate, without feeling totally sedating. If you are a busy person, I would recommend this over Klonopin. That one knocked me out for hours, multiple times. I recommended Xanax as it seems "lighter" in terms of it's sedating effects while still doing it's job.24WomanJust as neededPanic disorder
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 7/28/2016I experience mild jittery side effects for the first 2-3 days after dose increases but it's been a miracle for me. My daughter had to be switched to Straterra because it caused her to be angry and emotional. I highly recommend it!36ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 7/18/2016Useful to have around for psychiatric emergencies even if on another more regular medication. It can take the edge off of a really bad period.31ManAnxiety
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 8/28/2016Wasn't strong enough to relieve my pain. Had I known the doctor prescribe that instead of a Vicodin or Percocet I would have asked the doctor to write a different script for me.42ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 12/2/2016It makes you uncomfortably jittery, makes you unnaturally awake, it lost its effectiveness within 1 week. It also makes you have extreme erectile and sexual dysfunction.19ManNarcolepsy
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/15/2016This medication can make it difficult to concentrate on tasks, and difficult to recall memories.21WomanChronic pain
Recent news from Iodine
- The pill messes with my hormones, am I doomed?
What’s the best kind of birth control pill for you?
- Hurricane aftermath: Infectious diseases and how to prevent them
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Irma, two natural disasters that delivered a devastating one-two punch of wind and water to the US…
- Should you be taking extended release (ER) drugs?
One of the biggest downsides to taking medication is the potential side effects. With most meds, the amount of the drug in the bloodstream…
- Biosimilars and biobetters: More than just generics
Last month, the FDA committee responsible for making sure cancer drugs are effective and safe voted unanimously in favor of a new policy…
- Don’t panic: There’s a nationwide shortage of atenolol
What’s going on with atenolol? In the last few weeks, pharmacists around the country have started raising alarm that this generic drug — a…
- 4 non-heart related reasons to take beta blockers
Beta blockers are the workhorses of cardiovascular drugs, used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and to prevent second…
- Can weed really treat epilepsy?
Cannabis (more affectionately known as marijuana, pot or weed) is an extraordinary plant: For millennia, humans have used it to make rope…
- Antidepressants don’t work for me. Now what?
For those suffering from chronic depression, your days and nights can be impossible to deal with. You’re not physically ill, but something…
Sign up for Pill Talk, our newsletter