Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource.
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolI wish i knew this was an addictive narcotic. My doc told me it was non narcotic.36Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed sildenafilon 4/24/2019 "I'm 72 years old and first used sildenafil 7 years ago after a family tragedy 'killed' my libido for about a month. On restarting sex only a soft erection was possible and no penetration. I got prescribed sildenafil 50mg and right from first use it was very successful and took away the anxiety. Have used this ever since and am always very hard and capable of any penetration. I purcahsed it from onupton.com . No side effects. Now use 75mg dose and wait 90mins to make sure if72Would rather not say
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed tramadolon 11/16/2016Didn't see any relief. Also didn't help me sleep, even after taking 10mg ambien29ManPain (moderate to moderately-severe)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Xanaxon 3/22/2017very short acting, can cause bad withdrawal effects if taken often; which is likely as it's mainly for panic attacks and not chronic/persistent social anxiety. If you have GAD consider switching to a benzo with a longer half life e.g. klonopin.23WomanTwo years or moreAnxiety
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 5/22/2015Changed my life, before I could never stay "on task". After I started taking Adderall, I completed college successfully, and have been more successful in work.53WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed naproxenon 9/3/2019Works well for headaches,arthritis55ManA year or soArthritis
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/14/2017A good sleep aid26WomanTwo years or moreChronic pain
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofenon 7/1/2016Don't take it daily. Use only when pain in bad. You don't want to get addicted to the feeling of always wanting more.22ManPain