Iodine chosen Best Health Website by the 2018 Webby Awards
Find the drug that’s best for you
Wondering what to expect from your medication? We‘re here to help. Iodine combines pharmacist expertise, FDA data, and real life experience from more than 100,000 people like you to create a new kind of medical resource. Let us know what you think
Most searched drugs on Iodine
Featured reviews from real people
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 6/24/2016Of you are currently taking Norco or another narcotic daily for chronic pain, Ultram is worth a try. I have had less negative side effects and it has helped my pain!42WomanChronic pain
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed ibuprofendestroys stomach lining.40Man
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed alprazolamon 3/31/2019Switched to this from klonopin due to the fact that many pharma companies have stopped making clonazepam and the generics available now are not that great. these are great for anxiety but wear off very quickly and that is why they have they have a bad reputation as people with severe anxiety will have to redose frequently and will require large amounts of tablets daily which could quickly lead to tolerence and addiction. but these are amazing if used responsibly.27ManJust as neededAnxiety
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 8/9/2016Gives you motor tics in the facial area as well as some muscle twitches.15ManADHD
- Worth itLow hassleShare your experience - review your drug on Iodine todayYour ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed XanaxThat it would change my life. It is like the last piece of a puzzle that I am.47WomanTwo years or moreI took it for: Anxiety & panic attacks. It evens me out to function in life..
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed tramadolon 9/18/2019Waste of money.72WomanA few monthsChronic pain
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Adderallon 11/29/2016Take first thing in the morning.40WomanADHD
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Adderallon 3/17/2017Sandoz generic is the best, but good luck getting your pharmacy to actually order it for you, Teva / Barr generic is inconsistent but generally effective, Corepharma brand is consistent, and seems similar to Sandoz but seems weaker, and Mallinckrodt is consistent but not as effective for me for some reason.37ManTwo years or moreADHD