Compare Simbrinza vs. Xalatan
Head-to-head comparisons of medication uses, side effects, ratings, and more.
Simbrinza ia an effective two medicine combination that is used when one medication alone is not effective, and you are looking for ease of using both medications in one drop.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) lowers high pressure in the eye well and helps prevent glaucoma.
- Simbrinza may be more effective because it contains two medications
- It is easier to take two medications in one drop.
- It's easy to use and you only need to give yourself one drop each day in the evening.
- Can be used along with other eye drops, if needed for better results.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) is available generically.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can increase the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes.
- Simbrinza may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic..
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop
- Remove contact lenses and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop
- Not used in children under 2 years of age
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can turn the colored part of your eye and your eyelashes brown.
- Eye drops
- Eye drops
- Darkening of lenses
- Replacing contact lenses to soon
- Darkening of lashes
- Long term use