Compare Trusopt vs. Xalatan
Head-to-head comparisons of medication uses, side effects, ratings, and more.
An effective control of high pressure within the eye when used alone or with other eye medications | Lowering eye pressure back to normal can prevent the onset glaucoma.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) lowers high pressure in the eye well and helps prevent glaucoma.
- May be used with other eye drops to control high pressure with the eye
- It's easy to use and you only need to give yourself one drop each day in the evening.
- Can be used along with other eye drops, if needed for better results.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) is available generically.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can increase the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes.
- dorzolamide may cause carbonated beverages to taste metallic.
- You must wait 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
- remove contact lense, and leave out for 15 minutes after using the the eyedrop.
- dorzolamide is not used in children under 2 years of age.
- Xalatan (Latanoprost) can turn the colored part of your eye and your eyelashes brown.
- Raised intraocular pressure
- In patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma
- Ocular hypertension; Prophylaxis Pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Eye drops
- Eye drops
- Darkening of lenses
- Replacing contact lenses to soon
- Darkening of lashes
- Long term use