24 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allegraon 2/24/2018Great non drowsy medication for someone with migraines and allergies. Most other allergy medications give me such a bad migraine.38WomanA year or soYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed fexofenadineon 2/17/2018Take it first thing in the morning as soon as you get out of bed.73ManA few monthsYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed otheron 2/15/2018Never had allergies until I lived in SC. The spring pollen covers cars. I end up taking in spring/fall.54WomanA year or soWorth itLow hassleReview Allegra and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allegraon 10/8/2017I have year round allergies (indoor and outdoor), but don't normally take anything as I have kids to buy allergy meds for year round also. I take Allegra-D when my allergies are too much to handle and it's the only thing over-the-counter that can relieve my allergies within an hour. Recently, though, I took it right before I went to help my family clean out my mother's garage. Found out that nothing will help against 40 years of dirt and grime.48WomanJust as neededYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allegraon 8/21/2017Take 24 hour gel cap at bedtime so that allergy symptoms do not wake you up in morning (5am+) when pollen is high.48WomanTwo years or moreYear-round allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allegraon 8/4/2017I take mine at night. Seems to help me better than taking it in the morning.52WomanTwo years or moreYear-round allergies
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Allegraon 5/22/2017Didnt last 24 hrs. And backaches were so bad needed a heating pad to get relief.64WomanTwo years or moreSeasonal allergies
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allegraon 4/4/2017No side effects. Sometimes I take a little extra with no problem. Can't completely remove my symptoms if they are bad.32ManTwo years or moreSeasonal allergies
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed AllegraFound out I'm allergic to Allegra had a very bad rash asthmatic attacks not good cannot take this42Man
- Not sureReviewed AllegraI found it was less effective after taking it for a couple of months. So I stopped taking it (and suffered) for a week or more. Then go back on it. After doing that a few times, it is becoming ineffective.61WomanA few monthsI took it for my cat allergy. Not an option to get rid of my cat.