21 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itReviewed allopurinolon 2/22/2018No77ManTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allopurinolon 8/29/2017If it was harmful to kidney, not sure.66ManTwo years or moreGout
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allopurinolon 6/2/2017Started with low daily dose and checked blood uric acid level, then increased dose just enough to get blood uric acid level down to a good level. When first staring allopuranol, also took 2 week course of colchicine to prevent gout flare-up.45ManTwo years or moreGoutWorth itLow hassleReview allopurinol and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Allopurinolon 8/10/2016there have been a few times that felt the gout starting. so I took a second pill beyond my usual dosage and it stopped the gout from starting.47ManGout
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Allopurinolon 6/1/2015I used to use it long term for gout prevention but essentially after a year i weaned off. Now if i get an inkling of an attack, I take about 1000mg and it works to stop the attack. I know that's not the indicated way, but52Man