69 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Asmanexon 7/9/2015I have had elevated pressure in my eyes while on this drug. That is a known side effect. I worry about the potential for atrophy of the vocal ligament because of the likely deposit of some medicine within the larynx while inhaling.49WomanTwo years or more
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Asmanexworst invention, needs a lot of improvement with dose counter49Woman
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Asmanexon 2/26/2018rinse with warm water & brush teeth or u will get thrush50WomanA year or soWould rather not sayWorth itLow hassleReview Asmanex and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Asmanex Twisthaleron 2/9/2018Work with a doctor if you have symptoms that become severe78WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Asmanexon 10/18/2017My doctor told me you have to rinse your mouth (maybe gargle too if you feel you need it) & spit the water out after to get rid of any residue. I'm a lifelong asthma sufferer and this is the only control medication that has really worked. After my Dr determined 110mcg worked for me, she Rx'd 220mcg instead. This way I could use every other day, save Rx cost, and build up backup supply.30WomanTwo years or moreAsthma
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Asmanexon 5/14/2017Be sure to hold the inhaler parallel to a flat surface; it helps get more mometasone into your lungs.21ManA few monthsAsthma