909 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed azithromycinTerrible nausea and headaches41Woman
- Not sureLow hassleReviewed azithromycinI am not sure but right after taking a second dose within a month. I went back to work and I got tendonitis really bad in both feet. Not sure if this was a coincidence.49WomanA couple weeksI took it for: bronchitis
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed azithromycinon 5/14/2019This medicine did the trick but I’ve never felt so sick in my life. I was prescribed a one dose of 1000mg. Symptoms didn’t hit me till about a week after taking it, just on the tail end of the antibiotics Leaving my body. I hope I never have to take this stuff again. It was agonizing.26WomanLess than a weekWould rather not sayWorth itLow hassleReview azithromycin and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed azithromycinon 4/24/2019This drug (azithromycin / zithromax) gave me the ABSOLUTE WORST migraine/cluster headache I think I've EVER had. I'm not exaggerating. It was debilitating for an hour straight.40ManLess than a weekWould rather not say
- Worth itBig hassleReviewed azithromycinon 2/24/2017Nausea, possibly stomach pain. Take leave from work/school, comfort yourself as much as possible.27ManLess than a weekStrep throat
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed azithromycinon 7/18/2016As with any antibiotic, be sure to supplement with probiotic foods like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut to replace intestinal flora.28ManBacterial sinusitis