18 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Bisoprololon 10/27/2015It says it lasts 24 hours in the system but I still have to take it twice a day to keep effect going.20WomanA few monthsTachycardia
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Bisoprololon 10/23/2015zaps energy70WomanA year or soAtrial fibrillation prevention
- Not worth itLow hassleReviewed BisoprololMy hair has thinned is falling out and I am afraid that if this fragility continues I will have alopecia.74WomanWorth itLow hassleReview Bisoprolol and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Bisoprololon 4/25/2017I would strongly advise people to check their own heart rate as I was put on 10mg a day and dispite going to my GP with terrible side effects he refused to believe it was the Beta Blocker. I then mentioned it at my hospital check up and they wrote and asked him to half the dose and this made a huge differance.My heart rate needed to be kept at around 60 and it was infact as low as 48 when I checked it. Also you can take it at night which helps.61WomanTwo years or moreHeart failure
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Bisoprololon 9/13/2016It controls my Afib which was discovered during a 2nd hernia operation. I have personally never had any symptoms of having Afib. My wife says that since being on Bisolprolol I have become very depressed, negative and snappy.73ManHigh blood pressure
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Bisoprololon 8/4/2016It did its job but bad sideeffect of unsteadiness that kept getting worse. I dont want to take this ever again.46ManHigh blood pressure