78 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Not sureReviewed clonidineon 2/24/2018I hate the dry mouth and throat as well as the sleepiness. The Dr said the drowiness would go away but I've been on it for a few yrs and it still makes me sleepy. It works extremely well to lower my bp but I'm tired of the side effects.47WomanTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Catapreson 9/2/2017YES, I WISH I KNEW HOW HARD IT WOULD BE TO CHANGE TO OTHER HBP MEDS.OTHER MEDS DO NOT LOWER YOUR BP BECAUSE CLONIDINE IS SO STRONG AND THE BODY GETS ADDICTED TO IT. IT CAUSES PANIC ATTACKS,EVEN IN YOUR SLEEP,NERVOUS,CONFUSION,FORGETFULNESS,HEADACHES,MENTAL ILLNESS,INSOMNIA,NO ENERGY NOR, INTEREST TO GO OR DO ANYTHING.I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL GET ME OFF CLONIDINE THAT WON'T MAKE MY BP GO SKY HIGH.I REGRET EVER TAKING CLONIDINE.52WomanTwo years or moreHigh blood pressure
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Catapreson 7/17/2017Even after months I'm still drowsy all the time. Caffeine doesn't help. Impossible to live this way.33WomanA few monthsHigh blood pressureWorth itLow hassleReview Clonidine and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Catapreson 5/22/2017Drowsiness will pass... take it at night if you have too64WomanTwo years or moreHigh blood pressure
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Catapreson 3/11/2017I have used Clonidine for my sleep for several years, it also keeps my high blood pressure low. Kills two birds with one stone! Just please make sure you take it everytime your doc says/ everyday. Very high risk of stroke! but besides that, it works great!15WomanTwo years or more