30 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Copaxoneon 6/12/2019I have used the 20ml for over 15 years and it works extremely well. I have to change meds now because of the stupid company discontinuing the 20ml. I liked the daily use, it was easier than trying to remember days I was due. I will see what happens now but not happy at all..will have to try 40ml but my neuro thinking of trying tabs. I would rather stick with what I know works for me.49WomanTwo years or moreMultiple sclerosis
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Copaxoneon 7/26/2017I don't like the flu-like symptoms, feeling of heavy legs or fatigue but it seems to be less side effects than oral medicine. I had no disease progression. The meds seem to amplify the symptoms I already have. Both oral meds seem to have so many side effects that it isn't worth it for me as a busy doctoral student to experiment with. If I got many upper respiratory infections or shingles, I would be out of class and possibly fail my semester.32WomanTwo years or moreMultiple sclerosis
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Copaxoneon 8/16/2016use a little ice on the injection location prior to injecting - reduces the impact of the injection59ManMultiple sclerosisWorth itLow hassleReview Copaxone and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Copaxoneon 8/25/2015It leaves ugly dimples in your skin57WomanTwo years or more
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Copaxoneon 6/12/2015Copaxone is great. The injection is easy and it just gets easier the longer you take it.60WomanTwo years or more