100 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Depo-Testosteroneon 9/2/2017If you want to get the most out of it, you need to workout with it.42ManTwo years or moreLow testosterone
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Depo-Testosteroneon 3/7/2017Don't share needles. No matter who it is. Always have sterile (new, clean, unused) needles. A sharps container. (For needle disposal(s). Seek professional help to maximize your chances of getting the right amount/type of testosterone for yourself. Everyone is different and could have a different type, or dosage of testosterone. God bless you and best regards. ✌🏼22ManJust as neededGender identity disorder (female-to-male transsexual)
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Depo-Testosteroneon 1/18/2017Works very well. Much less hassle than using the topical gel every day, although a self administered intramuscular (IM) injection in the glutes every 10 days is a small bit of a hassle itself. Switching to subcutaneous injection after several years on IM. Have had no side effects.63ManLow testosteroneWorth itLow hassleReview Testosterone injection and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Depo-Testosteroneon 10/20/2016Keep the vial in underwear or pants pocket for 10-15 minutes to thin the serum. That makes it easier to draw and easier to inject52ManLow testosterone
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Depo-Testosteroneon 9/11/2016start with a low dose once per week. take a aromatase inhibitor47ManLow testosterone