105 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Cartia XTon 2/24/2018Tried several other meds and natural solutions, all either with side effects or ineffective. The calcium channel blocker has been quite satisfactory.72ManTwo years or moreWould rather not say
- Not sureBig hassleReviewed Cardizemon 9/30/2017Yes when I take diltiazem my heart races skips beats some times like I am going to pass out76WomanTwo years or more
- Not worth itSome hassleReviewed Diltiazemon 3/11/2017Makes me extremely tired with joint soreness71ManA year or soAbnormal heart rhythmWorth itLow hassleReview Diltiazem and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Diltiazemon 11/24/2016ACE and ARB's both made me cough. My doctor put me on a beta-blocker and I couldn't breath. I've been taking Diltiazem 240 MG ER twice a day for over a year and haven't had any negative side effects. It works well for me. I wish it wasn't so expensive.51ManHigh blood pressure
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Diltiazemon 8/31/2016worked very good to slow down my rapid heart rate69WomanAbnormal heart rhythm
- Worth itSome hassleReviewed Diltiazemon 10/18/2015do not take it with simvastatin.37ManTwo years or more