431 reviews so far
saidit'sa big hassle
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed DiovanBest one ever28Man
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed DiovanDiovan gave me horrible side effects nearly incapacitating me. It was sporadic in helping my blood pressure. It so stressed my body it actually caused a stroke. I've nothing good to say about it or the two doctors who insisted I stay on it.67Woman
- Worth itLow hassleReviewed Diovanon 9/1/2017Expense46ManTwo years or moreHigh blood pressureWorth itLow hassleReview Diovan and help someone like you today!Your ageYour genderYour conditionHow long did you take it?
- Not worth itBig hassleReviewed Diovanon 9/20/2016Causes weight gain and doesn't control systolic pressure.68ManHigh blood pressure
- Not sureSome hassleReviewed Diovanon 7/28/2016long term use of Diovan can cause serious stomach problem. I got symptons like Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), got constant burping. After stopping Diovan for 1-2 weeks, these symptoms gradually disappeared.50ManHigh blood pressure